Help with PowerPoint / Youtube clip

I want to put a Youtube clip into a PowerPoint presentation.  I already know how to embed it, but my question is; is there a way I can make the clip start at a specific time?
The clip I'm putting in is about 10 mins total but the part I want to show is only about :50 and in the middle of the clip...

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys...

I want to put a Youtube clip into a PowerPoint presentation.  I already know how to embed it, but my question is; is there a way I can make the clip start at a specific time?
The clip I'm putting in is about 10 mins total but the part I want to show is only about :50 and in the middle of the clip...

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys...

You'll have to the edit the clips and keep only what you need. Unfortunately Windows Media Player objects cannot be assigned animations. Also, embedded media clips pretty much play when the slide comes in (if auto play is TRUE) and the slide advances when the video is over.

You'd have to edit the clips then create two slides. Each slide with the clips you need.

You are embedding Windows Media Player objects, right?

You'll have to the edit the clips and keep only what you need. Unfortunately Windows Media Player objects cannot be assigned animations. Also, embedded media clips pretty much play when the slide comes in (if auto play is TRUE) and the slide advances when the video is over.

You'd have to edit the clips then create two slides. Each slide with the clips you need.

You are embedding Windows Media Player objects, right?

Thanks for the feedback. That's what I was worried about, that I would have to edit the clip myself, and to be honest its not that important to the presentation overall and just not worth the time. Thanks for the legit answer, though. Appreciate it.

Thanks for the feedback. That's what I was worried about, that I would have to edit the clip myself, and to be honest its not that important to the presentation overall and just not worth the time. Thanks for the legit answer, though. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom