Here's a thankless job that DESERVES every dollar of your tip....

i dont tip the bathroom guy because his job is useless. there is a soap dispencer and there is a towel dispencer.
Lol a 2 dollar tip is going to break you man? Help that man out

All of us tippers have already said we don't tip the bathroom man unless we get one of whatever it is they're selling.
You know your anti tipping argument is weak when you use the bathroom man to validate you stance.

All of us tippers have already said we don't tip the bathroom man unless we get one of whatever it is they're selling.
You know your anti tipping argument is weak when you use the bathroom man to validate you stance.
laugh.gif
 I'm just going for the ride man. I don't have a horse in this race. But don't mess up my attempts in the future please. I might have had him if you didn't say anything

Do you tip the DirecTV man that comes and hooks up your satellite? 

Back in the day, dude put up my satellite dish in the middle of one of those code red days in the summer. We were cookin' some shrimp and scallops and told dude to get off the roof and break bread w/ us.

Back on subject...here are people that I can think of that I tip offhand

-wait staff (bartenders, also)
-car wash employees
-moving company employees
-valet/bellhops
-barber

Last edited:

:lol:  I'm just going for the ride man. I don't have a horse in this race. But don't mess up my attempts in the future please. I might have had him if you didn't say anything

I've always liked you DC.
Get your rustle on...

Back
Top Bottom