Here's a thankless job that DESERVES every dollar of your tip....

I'd like to know what makes you so high and mighty that you can speak to other men in that manner to call them boy? Please tell us about your accomplishments and credentials that makes you high, mighty, and superior to other men in here.
He tips.

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. Tipping is  expected for service and not tipping can lead to undesirable consequences. If you don't agree with that, don't use a service. It's that simple.

I don't get why people are acting like this concept is only applicable to the service industry. If you treat people politely and give them incentives, they will be more inclined to help you. It happens in any job I've worked. 
and that all good, but now we travel back to what we were talking about, you walk into a club bathroom and have that random bathroom dude wanting to hand you a paper towel. this isnt a service you go into a club to utilize but hes there and now you have no choice. tip or no?
nerd.gif

smh my man is trying to have further convo about the bathroom dude  
sick.gif

like at a certain point when you have **** to do with your life, you just agree to disagree. not have a never-ending back and forth over the dude who works in the bathroom. we're at page 11, and you still wanna discuss the bathroom dude from page 1 and literally 1 week ago?

and then you wanna call people pathetic? 

Last edited:

the old cross out everything and calling someone hurt.

you're really just recycled things over and over like you've been programmed. It's actually disrespectful to fellow grid resident Clu, who at least had artificial intelligence. you're just a series of programmed responses.
nothing youre bringing to the table even makes sense at this point. youre rambling on about nothing after youve been put in your place by multiple people. then your emotions took over and you began to rage type. yes, its pathetic to say the least. when youre wrong just sit and be wrong. its sad to try to turn around and throw a fit

Last edited:

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. Tipping is  expected for service and not tipping can lead to undesirable consequences. If you don't agree with that, don't use a service. It's that simple.

I don't get why people are acting like this concept is only applicable to the service industry. If you treat people politely and give them incentives, they will be more inclined to help you. It happens in any job I've worked. 
and that all good, but now we travel back to what we were talking about, you walk into a club bathroom and have that random bathroom dude wanting to hand you a paper towel. this isnt a service you go into a club to utilize but hes there and now you have no choice. tip or no?
nerd.gif

I wouldn't because I'm perfectly capable of dispensing my own paper towel. If I took one of the little goods he's advertising, then yes. 

how about getting back to the topic at hand....does anyone who frequents a car wash NOT tip the staff? If so, what's the reason?

Just read the most cheapskate post by an NTer who is part of the no tipping contingent here.

Seriously, don't get how a bunch of cheap ***** wound up on a forum for overpriced shoes
laugh.gif
Because as I said, the word cheap simply is what people use on someone that doesn't have the same, spending priority lists as them. The person that buys expensive shoes might not see the issue in spending $ on shoes but they might not be someone that tips. Diego sees that person and calls them cheap. Why? Because they don't tip. I see that person as NOT cheap. Why? Because they spend $$$ on expensive shoes.

So it depends on what the potential product is and when the person observes your spending habits.

EVERYONE spends their money on SOMETHING someone else would call dumb.
EVERYONE refuses to spend their money on SOMETHING that someone else would call cheap.

I could see Diego refusing to buy a wrestling mask and call him cheap for that.

It is all perspective
You couldn't be more wrong here.

It's nothing to do with perspective. It's just those people are about the end product selfishly for themselves. They are willing to be cheap ***** when by de jure are given an opportunity to, and take advantage of the law and other people to get what they want.
***** using words that ain't even in the english dictionary the boy so rustled. Sentences making no damn sense.
Yes this is being put in my place for not making sense. And making up words that aren't in the english language...

here ya go...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/de jure

and the sentence makes perfect sense. 

But yep, "other people" who agree with you say I don't make sense so I guess I don't.

Cross out
tell people they're emotional, hurt, sit down
tell them they don't make sense when they do...

I'll remember these moves from Sensai Clu when trying to cheaply win my next e-debate.

[emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've been set up
laugh.gif
Who the hell just uses a latin law term when shooting the **** on a forum dedicated to sneakers for no good reason?

They do a better job than me.
So you can't use soap and water and a damn towel? >D

The time/effort to do this isn't one of the highest priorities in my book. To each his own, but I prefer to have someone else do it who I know will do a better job than me.

When you go out and get a burger, what's stopping you from firing up your grill? Like I mentioned before, sometimes the time/effort to do something just isn't there.

*Wow...I just realized there there is no logical response DC can come up with after I just typed what I did. *Pats self on back*

If you can't make the proper time to wash your own car you shouldn't have bought it in the first place. Point blank.

Stop being lazy.

If you can't make the proper time to wash your own car you shouldn't have bought it in the first place. Point blank.

Stop being lazy.

You sound stupid.

Maybe I shouldn't have bought a house since I use a cleaning crew.

Maybe I should't keep food in my fridge because I eat out frequently.

etc.

Last edited:
Hey. Yall use that same dumb #ntlogic when it comes to tipping. If I don't tip I shouldn't bother going out to eat. So I figured I gave you a piece of your own medicine

Your point of view is beyond one sided. What about ****** servers who provide less than acceptable service, are they in your words 'tak[ing] advantage of the law?" Are you willing to admit that poor service even exists? You act like every server out here is busting their butts. Plenty do the bare minimum if that. Would you still be on your moral high horse about right and wrong and how to treat people when those same servers admit to tampering with consumers' food or purposely messing up their hair, dinging their car, etc.?

A dude could go to Ruth Chris, drop 2 bills on 2 :nerd:z steaks, 2 baked potatoes, 2 side salads, and 2 lemonades and you'd call him cheap if he didn't tip $40 or more. Obviously he is not cheap, he just paid like 1000% markup.

First off, you're cheap as ****. Saw your post for resident playboy Fontaine wanting to go to NY, and it was all about being cheap. Like my man was talking about K Mart and taking a bus to outlets in Long Island when homie is trying to mack and experience NYC.

And idk why I'm entertaining you.

"Yes, every single waiter on the planet is great at their job."

"Yes, it's ok to spit in people's food!"

And maybe we can replace the word cheap more with the worlds selfish/inconsiderate if people aren't tipping accordingly percentage-wise while receiving what most would deem the norm level of service for their price range.

And son you're really talking about mark up, in a restaurant :lol:. Like brah you're literally just looking at the raw materials (no pun) being used and not factoring the million other things, including that other people gotta eat (ok semi-intended pun this time.) Like you can't be ****** serious talking about mark up :lol:

:rolleyes I am cheap. He should go see the same sites but pay each time separately at a total cost that will far surpass that of what the all inclusive pass will, not to mention forfeit the right to skip the line and discounts at some of the establishments. Don't use Groupon either or any hookups guys are trying to alert you of, Ricky, just pay the full price.

Last edited:
Non-tippers are the type to get 4 different people to split the Netflix bill

Except I work with a dude who used to be a fine dining server and he splits Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime with his fam on the east coast. He agrees that you shouldn't tip well for bad service and I never spoke a word during the conversation. I just overheard him and some others discussing it.

Last edited:
Clearly he's just a cheap brokeboy who lacks basic human empathy because his mother didn't raise him right.

Always tip the Mexican folk when they wash the ride. Usually I like washing my own car because ill do a better job.

feel bad for them.most of them don't have papers and have to work crap jobs.
just like I always give money to homeless folk when I can.

Last edited:
i dont tip the bathroom guy because his job is useless. there is a soap dispencer and there is a towel dispencer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom