Heres Some Girl Advise....The Best You Will Ever Here....

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

When you find someone that you truly love and feel do not let them go. I found that person then we went to university(same one) and i broke up with her thinking it would be to hard with all the other new girls and stuff around. Now its Jan and no girls i met even compare to her. I would trade anything to go back in time, It sucks having regrets. Moral of the story is one you have something its easy to feel that you can do better or whatever, but trust me it will hit you hard when you realize you lost someone that you can never replace.

0af163120d13a3fa3d41177a85819ea46b0ff9d0.pjpg

haha....i only went in here just to see what people would say about the title....lolol

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

When you find someone that you truly love and feel do not let them go. I found that person then we went to university(same one) and i broke up with her thinking it would be to hard with all the other new girls and stuff around. Now its Jan and no girls i met even compare to her. I would trade anything to go back in time, It sucks having regrets. Moral of the story is one you have something its easy to feel that you can do better or whatever, but trust me it will hit you hard when you realize you lost someone that you can never replace.

this is tom foolery..

your going through love withdrawal which falsely makes the person you once were with... seem perfect in every sense... you are imagining her to be, morebeautiful ,smart, caring , affectionate, and sexy then she actually is...

if you spend some time with her in the future... preferably a long time from now...

you'll realize that the image you loved in a falsehood and rather and airbrushed distortion of what you wanted... and not what is

Back
Top Bottom