Heroin addiction.

My uncle got addicted to marijuana and ended up losing everything important to him. It started with his job when he couldn't make it to work on time, he just wanted to sit around all day and smoke the stuff. This put a lot of stress on his marriage and he ended up getting divorced and losing the kids too. Over time he just kept hitting it hard to make the pain go away. Eventually smoking it didn't do anything for him and he starting shooting it up with his drug addict buddies whenever he could. He eventually contracted HIV from sharing needles all the time, and in 2009 he died from full blown AIDS. Marijuana is no joke, man. Trust me. 
trying to blow my high with that **** :lol:

This is the problem in life. We have family members that just never get right. Never. But as a family member we are supposed to give chance after chance after chance. Even though it might suck resources, energy, life, and time from you
Sucking resources is exactly how it has been with my step-cousin. My uncle remarried
After divorce, and his woman had a 12 year old son already. Fast forward about a decade later and dude is hitting hard drugs not sure if
Meth or heroin but he was ABUSING his mom's affection and my uncle's readiness to please her. Step-cousin was leaching off them hard, they gave him furniture for his house, flipped that for drugs. Gave him several cars, and he either wrecked them in a crash or also sold for drug money. The worst is that my cousin, who never got close to my uncle and now doesn't speak at all to him, was struggling with his vehicle! I wanted to blame the heroin for bringing out selfish vampires from people, but when I think about it my step-cousin just had it in his personality to use people for his own gain

My uncle got addicted to marijuana and ended up losing everything important to him. It started with his job when he couldn't make it to work on time, he just wanted to sit around all day and smoke the stuff. This put a lot of stress on his marriage and he ended up getting divorced and losing the kids too. Over time he just kept hitting it hard to make the pain go away. Eventually smoking it didn't do anything for him and he starting shooting it up with his drug addict buddies whenever he could. He eventually contracted HIV from sharing needles all the time, and in 2009 he died from full blown AIDS. Marijuana is no joke, man. Trust me. 

dawg...

...nah son. I refuse to believe this. LMAO.

Last edited:
Idk why I hopped on here while driving lmaooo....gotta read this troll story later

Post troll stories in serious threads.

I have been clean from H for almost 2 years. I was one of the lucky ones I guess.

I never shot up, just smoked it, but the taste was so bad I think that's why I never really latched on.

I started smoking Roxi's for like 6-7 months, but then it got too expensive (like $100 a day) so we switched to black.

Did that every day for a little over a month. Then my boy got caught up and we quit cold turkey. I didn't go through withdrawals or anything.

But now I drink everyday. It's mostly just beer, but I'm still noticing changes. Weight gain, liver signs. Idk what I wanna do.

Post troll stories in serious threads.

I have been clean from H for almost 2 years. I was one of the lucky ones I guess.

I never shot up, just smoked it, but the taste was so bad I think that's why I never really latched on.

I started smoking Roxi's for like 6-7 months, but then it got too expensive (like $100 a day) so we switched to black.

Did that every day for a little over a month. Then my boy got caught up and we quit cold turkey. I didn't go through withdrawals or anything.

But now I drink everyday. It's mostly just beer, but I'm still noticing changes. Weight gain, liver signs. Idk what I wanna do.
Quit dammit before it gets worse

:smh:

That yellow journalism got America all confused

nvvkWQT.jpg

:rofl:

Boy ain't nobody on nt gonna take you serious ever again.

Dudes went from rolling blunts to shooting up plant material?

Last edited:
I was addicted to marijuana. This is my personal experience. I smoked everyday 3 of the 4 years of my college career. Quit cold turkey and the first 3 months were horrible. Headaches, couldn't sleep well among a few other things but i haven't touched the stuff since June 3rd 2013. Some people get addicted some don't.

Last edited:
I was addicted to marijuana. This is my perps all experience. I smoked everyday 3 of the 4 years of my college career. Quit cold turkey and the first 3 months were horrible. Headaches, couldn't sleep well among a few other things but i haven't touched the stuff since June 3rd 2013. Some people get addicted some don't.

I'm going on almost 4 years now.

I always tell myself I can quit, but it just puts me at such ease without seriously being harmful. The only thing its harmful to is my bank account :smh:

There's a line for you and your family to draw.... It seems like she's been doing what she feels or what the drug is telling her.

draw the line....

I'm going on almost 4 years now.

I always tell myself I can quit, but it just puts me at such ease without seriously being harmful. The only thing its harmful to is my bank account :smh:

Stay strong homie. The craving seems to never go but easier to maintain. I have positive views on marijuana. Some of the best experiences I've had I was :pimp:. But I know if I continued I wouldn't be able to stop.

Stay strong homie. The craving seems to never go but easier to maintain. I have positive views on marijuana. Some of the best experiences I've had I was :pimp:. But I know if I continued I wouldn't be able to stop.

I haven't attempted to quit yet, but thanks for the support. Sleep issues mostly hold me back. I can still be pretty productive, I still workout 5-6 days a week, maintain my job and finances, and live alright. I just wonder if I stopped if I'd be a little sharper again.

But one day 3 years ago, a friend of mine mentioned how you are literally burning money. I haven't forgotten that or how true it is. Never smoked a cig a day in my life, but Mary... :smh:

Sorry for the thread derail. I've never been around any heroin addicts, but sounds pretty bad. I hope you get it figured out man.

my grandmother started giving me her perc's that she was prescribed awhile back for some back pain I was having and that **** terrified me how fast I "took a liking" to it ...

I told her no thanks anymore but even when I seen her on new years the other night, i seen a fresh bottle of like 90 of them ***** and I just got the urge :smh:

**** is poison man, for real. anybody who even thinks about tryin it, think twice ...
I just popped 30 percs in 3-5 days. Got me constipated and ****. I OD on it when my gout flares up. Not gonna front, **** is addicting but I function pretty good on it. The physical side effects (stomach pain/bowel movements) is what f's me up and that's why I stop. But then again it's my loved ones that get me to stop because they depend on me to be healthy.

The first time i smoked weed i swear i think it was laced with something. I was mellow, but I had a strange urge to sell out something stronger, like coke are heroin (which I've never done or never thought about doing). Can't even explain it, but it was scary as hell.

I'm addicted Xanax but I know the withdraws are suppose to be similar to worse!! Heroin use to be a drug I thought was only in major cities, now it's everywhere!! Never tried it, never wanted to try it but if your doctor ever perscribes you a benzo don't even start, meditate stay in the gym whatever it takes!! I didn't pop my first Xanax till I was 29, 3 years later doc still writes that script every month.. It is what it is though I don't abuse it or mix it with alchohol it doesn't even change my frame of mind it's just a chemical dependency now!! But like homie said it doesn't alter anything but my bank account which is healthy. Best of luck to all in denial or those moving forward, a habit is a habit whether it's drinking, gambling, sex or popping pills!! To each their own!

I'm addicted Xanax but I know the withdraws are suppose to be similar to worse!! Heroin use to be a drug I thought was only in major cities, now it's everywhere!! Never tried it, never wanted to try it but if your doctor ever perscribes you a benzo don't even start, meditate stay in the gym whatever it takes!! I didn't pop my first Xanax till I was 29, 3 years later doc still writes that script every month.. It is what it is though I don't abuse it or mix it with alchohol it doesn't even change my frame of mind it's just a chemical dependency now!! But like homie said it doesn't alter anything but my bank account which is healthy. Best of luck to all in denial or those moving forward, a habit is a habit whether it's drinking, gambling, sex or popping pills!! To each their own!

How do you know it doesnt change your frame of mind if you're an addict? Stop doing them for a week straight and see where your frame of mind is then. I suggest you try your best at dropping that stuff if you dont NEED it. You're just digging a deeper hole.

I just popped 30 percs in 3-5 days. Got me constipated and ****. I OD on it when my gout flares up. Not gonna front, **** is addicting but I function pretty good on it. The physical side effects (stomach pain/bowel movements) is what f's me up and that's why I stop. But then again it's my loved ones that get me to stop because they depend on me to be healthy.

Why does that stuff make you stop pooping? Is it a pain med thing or just percs

:DGreat uncle pot story is was needed because not to take away from the point of the original poster but this isn't an epidemic this is just something that is happening its so that it's happening to you and yours,like it's happening to someone else and to people before.

Heroin is a terrible thing to be addicted to but in all fairness in this country we live in I tell people all the time to pick their poison.The things we do and of course they all aren't as abrasive as heroin but I know that we have awhole generation that will most likely not all die of old age but rather their poison or vice.Yes I know all vices aren't deadly or cause you to sell your personal items for another hit but if it alters your life in some way shape or form good or bad...poison.

Guy said he went from heroin to drinking and it's legal,like Newports,to much Mcdonalds,driving to fast,owning legally registered gun,Visa giving a 21yr old a 50,000 credit line,being black and having an infatuation with talking back to arresting officers,coming out of FL with a pair of new jordans.....(no it doesn't compare to heroin or anthing like it) but you have to live but as they say too much of anything isn't good.

Back
Top Bottom