"He's perfect from the line tonight 12 of 12".....*CLUNK* "I just jinxed him."

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I notice it but I don't believe in it....

The ones that the announcers get right are just the ones that stick out more...

If they say " so and so has made his last 25 free throws" and he actually goes out and makes it... nobody thinks anything of it

But if the announcers say it damn near everytime hes at the line hes bound to miss at least once and it will seem jinxed
Thanks for making sense and not subscribing to superstitions. You know how many times someone's perfection from the FT Line is mentioned and the shot is MADE? Nobody sees those for some reason, but you believe 9/10 times that they call it out a player misses? Sure. You are forcing yourself to believe something that isn't there.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I notice it but I don't believe in it....

The ones that the announcers get right are just the ones that stick out more...

If they say " so and so has made his last 25 free throws" and he actually goes out and makes it... nobody thinks anything of it

But if the announcers say it damn near everytime hes at the line hes bound to miss at least once and it will seem jinxed
Thanks for making sense and not subscribing to superstitions. You know how many times someone's perfection from the FT Line is mentioned and the shot is MADE? Nobody sees those for some reason, but you believe 9/10 times that they call it out a player misses? Sure. You are forcing yourself to believe something that isn't there.

Good grief, where the hell did you "Well, actually..." types come from?

It happens.

The coincidence is funny.

Laugh.

Return to Schrute Farms.

Good grief, where the hell did you "Well, actually..." types come from?

It happens.

The coincidence is funny.

Laugh.

Return to Schrute Farms.

Someone from Colorado St just denounced the "jinx." Again, people don't pay attention when the "jinx" doesn't happen

Someone from Colorado St just denounced the "jinx." Again, people don't pay attention when the "jinx" doesn't happen

Back
Top Bottom