HeY! Ask me anything!

Recently Married
30 y/o

College educated.

African American Male

Ask me anything and I will give my best answer or opinion.

Sorry for the edit, Yuku'd

What's the tons per operative brake on a 139 car train that weighs 11,429 tons and has one car with it's brakes inoperative?

Do you like the Grizzlies?

How long have you been with your wife? I mean together before getting married? How was the wedding?

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

What's the tons per operative brake on a 139 car train that weighs 11,429 tons and has one car with it's brakes inoperative?
Best guess, 82.19 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Do you like the Grizzlies?

How long have you been with your wife? I mean together before getting married? How was the wedding?
Yes, I am a Grizzlies fan. I met my wife in Feb 09' we got engaged in October 09' and married in Feb 11'. Wedding was great. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Why do things that taste so good  do so much damage to the body?

Because we struggle with temptation. Its not necessarily that the things taste so good, its more about the idea and struggle that we can eat it and it won't defeat us. 

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

Yes.

Honestly I looked up the definition of Tons per Operative Brake and figured out the rest. Thanks for teaching me something new. 

Did anyone hit you with the, "Damn you got engaged quick." Considering it was less than a year. But hey, if you have that chemistry then go for it. Has anything changed since you became married? She stopped doing what got her to the top of the mountain?

You say you are a Grizzlies fan, do you like Selby? You all have 5 PG's on your roster.
Conley
@#%
Vazquez
Selby
JWill

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Did anyone hit you with the, "Damn you got engaged quick." Considering it was less than a year. But hey, if you have that chemistry then go for it. Has anything changed since you became married? She stopped doing what got her to the top of the mountain?

You say you are a Grizzlies fan, do you like Selby? You all have 5 PG's on your roster.
Conley
@#%
Vazquez
Selby
JWill
People definitely hit me with that. But we worked together (not anymore) and really got close fast. The only thing she has done is spend more money. But that is because women have a sense of security once they get married and loose sight of goals. 
I like Selby. I think the league is going through a DRose Syndrom and looking for gunners like that. Selby is no DRose though. Kinda reminds me of Jamal Crawford. I hope we can pull a nice trade though. 

Originally Posted by th3kid

What's your degree in?

Economics. 
Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Are you big like your avy? Bowse
Use to be over 300lbs. Recently got down to 265. Played football in college at 240, trying to get back to the glory days. lol

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

What's your degree in?

Economics. 

eek.gif
 This is perfect, I was gonna make a thread, but I'll just ask you.
laugh.gif

How does inflation happen? I know it's a basic %@# question, I barely passed Econ my senior year of HS. Don't judge me. 
eyes.gif

But anyway, how does it happen? I'm sure there are a ton of variables depending on the market. But don't the consumers ultimately determine how much they'll pay for something? And if they refuse to pay it, wouldn't it make the company drop the price to stay in business? 

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

What's your degree in?

Economics. 
What opportunities has that degree afforded you career-wise? I'm interested in economics myself .
It depends on what you focus on. I am an Analyst. I have had the opportunity to work in the banking industry and in IT auditing for a bank. I recently took a position in Commercial Accounts Receivable/Accounting. 

What's your degree in?

Economics. 

eek.gif
 This is perfect, I was gonna make a thread, but I'll just ask you.
laugh.gif

How does inflation happen? I know it's a basic %@# question, I barely passed Econ my senior year of HS. Don't judge me. 
eyes.gif

But anyway, how does it happen? I'm sure there are a ton of variables depending on the market. But don't the consumers ultimately determine how much they'll pay for something? And if they refuse to pay it, wouldn't it make the company drop the price to stay in business? 
Greed, supply and demand, but mostly greed. It would even happen if we still used the barter system. 

Which two people, 1 living & 1 dead, couldn't make your wedding that you would have wanted there?

Back
Top Bottom