HeY! Ask me anything!

How much do u make a year?

Do u feel successful?

How many times have you cheated on your wife?

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Economics. 

eek.gif
 This is perfect, I was gonna make a thread, but I'll just ask you.
laugh.gif

How does inflation happen? I know it's a basic %@# question, I barely passed Econ my senior year of HS. Don't judge me. 
eyes.gif

But anyway, how does it happen? I'm sure there are a ton of variables depending on the market. But don't the consumers ultimately determine how much they'll pay for something? And if they refuse to pay it, wouldn't it make the company drop the price to stay in business? 
Greed, supply and demand, but mostly greed. It would even happen if we still used the barter system.
Greed is the worst.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Which two people, 1 living & 1 dead, couldn't make your wedding that you would have wanted there?
Grandma has passed, Brother was at the NFL Draft for work. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

How much do u make a year?

Do u feel successful?

How many times have you cheated on your wife?

50k base +Bonus. I bring in about 10k in my photography business. I feel successful, but I am not content. I have all that I need but I believe that God has more for me. 
Never cheated on my wife. Never will. She is my best friend first and I would never tarnish the bond that we have created. 

Here's another railroading one. Should school some of you that may play chicken with trains from time to time.

How heavy is a new locomotive? An average loaded freight car? How heavy do you think some trains get (in tons)? How long do you think some trains get? How fast do you think trains go?

This isn't just specifically for OP ... I'm talking North American equipment here.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Whats the outlook of the economy and a analyst salary

Analyst are always the first to get cut. Salary depends on location, I'm in Atlanta. Stuff is cheap and unemployment is high, so I am happy with what I make. I like revenue, collections, reconciliations. It is a very stable industry for analyst. 
Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

In your opinion what sums up 'Happiness' ?
Progress. 

As an older(than me ha) black male in corporate America you think theres still alotta discrimination as far as ability to advance, higher pay etc and have you ever experienced it directly?

A1 CHARGES INTO B1 DURING AN AN INTERRUPTED DRIBBLE. TEAM B IS IN THE BONUS. OFFICIAL ADVISE B1 THAT HE IS AWARDED FREE THROWS. IS THE OFFICIAL CORRECT?

I see you lost over 40 lbs. at least.

I as well am over 300 and am trying to get back to my HS wrestling weight (255-265).

What was your method? And as a black man, did you pledge a NPHC organization?

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

As an older(than me ha) black male in corporate America you think theres still alotta discrimination as far as ability to advance, higher pay etc and have you ever experienced it directly?

Yes, it is alive and well. It's not what you may think though. It comes in the form of access and being in the know.

Back
Top Bottom