HeY! Ask me anything!

Originally Posted by npatricktx

Do you like being married?

Yes. But sometimes I get selfish and wish I wouldn't have. But when I look back at what I have accomplished and obtained both tangible and intangible I shut up. Lol

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

I see you lost over 40 lbs. at least.

I as well am over 300 and am trying to get back to my HS wrestling weight (255-265).

What was your method? And as a black man, did you pledge a NPHC organization?

diet and kickboxing/mma training has worked for me. Its more about training or something. The weightloss will come.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

where's the weirdest place you and your wife have had sex?
Our house. She scurried!
futurama_fry_chewing.gif

Pics?

For someone who wants to learn about the basics of economics and work their way up what books would you recommend?

do you use your college-education at work? or do you feel college was a waste of time?

thinking of quitting school. im really done man.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by npatricktx

Do you like being married?

Yes. But sometimes I get selfish and wish I wouldn't have. But when I look back at what I have accomplished and obtained both tangible and intangible I shut up. Lol

I can relate. I love my girl friend only bc the sex.. is that wrong?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

A1 CHARGES INTO B1 DURING AN AN INTERRUPTED DRIBBLE. TEAM B IS IN THE BONUS. OFFICIAL ADVISE B1 THAT HE IS AWARDED FREE THROWS. IS THE OFFICIAL CORRECT?
Do you mean "an an interrupted dribble" to mean an un-interrupted dribble or an interrupted dribble?

If you're saying un-interrupted then no, bonus free throws are not awarded on offensive fouls.

If his dribble was interrupted, then that would mean the ball was loose, and a loose ball foul would be called, not an offensive foul. Same scenario for over-the-back rebounds. You shoot free throws on those.

what is there to do in ATL?

if i were to take a 3-day vacation over there, where should i go?

lol at no disrespect intended. wow
at least you didn't ask him who he voted for

word to dave chappelle

Back
Top Bottom