Hey NT, if your girl or a potential told you about a groupie moment would it bother you?

12,264
51
Joined Aug 8, 2007
I mean, if she told you about how she was a simp before, just cause a dude was a celeb, would it bother you?
 
191
13
Joined Dec 20, 2010
Nah. If girls cool who cares?

Shoot, if it was somebody real famous she hooked up with id prolly be braggin
 
1,828
220
Joined Mar 16, 2010
me and wifey got a agreement...if i see michelle tratchenberg and she wants the d its fair game, same goes for her and Yeezy -_-
 

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
6,515
2,340
Joined Oct 5, 2006
late night NT is when all the female subjects threads start popping up.. yall be on the phone caking too much at night about nothing.. go to sleep at night NT

naw im just playing but you gotta love late night NT
 
3,063
11
Joined Aug 1, 2009
Who cares?


How do y'all feel about the freebie five list? (five "unattainable" people that you could smash and your SO would be okay with (they'd have one too))
 
12,264
51
Joined Aug 8, 2007
Originally Posted by sillyputty

I'd have to assess why she felt it was OK to bring that up...
That's why it is bothering me, why tell me 
 We weren't together. 
 
3,130
10
Joined May 21, 2005
Do not see why this would be bothersome for her to tell you. Some girls have this thing for smashing a dude because he is a celeb as if she upped her standards or did the unattainable. It makes her feel special because she got with a man who is desired by many women. 
 

sillyputty

Banned
3,636
20
Joined Aug 31, 2011
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Do not see why this would be bothersome for her to tell you. Some girls have this thing for smashing a dude because he is a celeb as if she upped her standards or did the unattainable. It makes her feel special because she got with a man who is desired by many women. 
I would smash the hell out of some of her homegirls too but do you think its right to tell her?
We all have egos and emotions whether or not we choose to show them. 

Its not cool to just assert that all opinions are worth expressing...especially those that once expressed lead to even more confusion...

I know you're supposed to trust that girl/guy in the context of a deep connection and relationship, but thats just taking advantage of the situation to just speak freely.

Once those sorts of things come out, you don't even know the boundaries of what you and your sig-other can even really fairly talk about without tip-toeing on egg-shells of not offending each other.

What is the purpose of her just OUT RIGHT telling him that...i'd understand if they started a conversation about celeb crushes and hypotheticals...but for her to just come out of no where with it is somewhat disrespectful in my eyes. 

What if I was at dinner with you as you told me how your day went and all i wanted to discuss was how once had a crush on your bestfriend or some celebrity who i'd smash in an instant with no regard for our existing relationship.

So what happens once she says that? Is that just it? Does she just get to express herself? Was she just getting that off her chest? Does that giver her license to act on those desires? 

Thats just odd. 

I'm pretty liberal but thats just close to being out of line. 

Its not a male vs female thing either. It goes both ways. 

If I were OP, i'd be watching closely about the state of ya'lls relationship. 

On top of that...I must mention this... why does she have a list of people she'd smash if she "upped her standards?" I'm not mad at her having this list...we all do. 

Thats whatever...but you're gonna TELL me?

 Thats just asking for insecurities to start showing. 

No "alpha" male or similarly stupid moniker could resist that blow to their pride and self-esteem. Especially if you hold that significant other to such a high regard.

i'm mad that she would TELL me...like damn, we know we can ALL do better but is it right to tell the other person that? 

Once you admit that openly then you've justified why that person isn't the absolute value you claim they are. You've cheapened their existence in the relationship. 

Your justification doesn't address the extent of the topic at hand. 

I like your twitter picture though. 
 
3,063
11
Joined Aug 1, 2009
Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Do not see why this would be bothersome for her to tell you. Some girls have this thing for smashing a dude because he is a celeb as if she upped her standards or did the unattainable. It makes her feel special because she got with a man who is desired by many women. 
I would smash the hell out of some of her homegirls too but do you think its right to tell her?
What if I was at dinner with you as you told me how your day went and all i wanted to discuss was how once had a crush on your bestfriend or some celebrity who i'd smash in an instant with no regard for our existing relationship.

Thats just odd. 

I'm liberal but thats just close to being out of line. 
I'm with you on it being weird,  you don't just randomly come out with it and it's got nothing to do with what you were talking about.


However you're taking it too far when it's about a girls homegirls/best friend. A celebrity is somewhat impersonal. Best friends are personal and people that you see on the regular. A celebrity has that psssh yeah whatever, like that's going to happen. But a best friend... That has a higher probability of happening.

I wouldn't be pissed if my man talked about smashing celebs, because let's face it there's a fat chance of him getting anywhere near them, but if he had said something about one of my friends, and he was serious, I'd be mad as hell. That is crossing the line.
 
12,264
51
Joined Aug 8, 2007
Personally, if she goes for someone like that, because of the various reasons associated with it, it just irks me.
 
3,252
85
Joined Oct 4, 2010
I had a female that was about that breezy life and she was on some all around other %*##.

People that obsess over these characters have something lacking in the mental department.
 
43,815
2,162
Joined Jun 17, 2006
Nahhhhhh I wouldn't. Being a groupie tells you alot about her.

Especially if the dude nutted up in her mouth. Ew!

Pass like Steve Nash
 
17,576
1,163
Joined Apr 7, 2008
Ehh, no...

See.. I think it works like this...


When you get older, you do things... Haneous things... Things you wont even bother to mention to your closest, most trusted friend. So, you understand that you're not the only one that does those type of things...

And that's that.
 
2,295
671
Joined Nov 1, 2009
Jesus these responses are immature as %#$+
Good rule, that you probably already know is don't ask and don't tell

Honestly, there's nothing good that comes from hearing details from your partners sexual past

It'll either disgust you or piss you off

Besides, there's nothing you can do about it

But! She chose to share this information with you.

And this says that she cares about you. She did a trampish thing, and she'd feel dishonest/dirty if she never told you

So! Think about it like this.

Have youu ever done some *%## that would disgust her?

Sexually. Whether it be you !+%*%% on the first night, or you banged her friend. To her, you've done some "ho" *%##

Because nobody's perfect bro

W've all made mistakes

If there are strong enough feelings, they should outweigh the *%## that's been done

If you're not comfortable with it, the real way you feel about it will come out one day and it'll be a lot more dramatic

So if you have to get these secrets out, get it out and over with. Forget about it

Sidestory: Imagine if the script was flipped. My boy's gf was a #%* before they dated

I'm talking about slurping dudes outside of the dorms, in public, typea @*!!#. 

She never told him about her former tricks, so when he found out (likea year into their relationship)  it was a huge deal and it spoke volumes about her character/them as a couple
 
8,889
437
Joined Oct 26, 2009
I'm done my fair share of *!$*. As long as she wasn't a groupie extraordinaire.. Whatever *Shrugs*
 
214
10
Joined Nov 16, 2007
"Good rule, that you probably already know is don't ask and don't tell
Honestly, there's nothing good that comes from hearing details from your partners sexual past
It'll either disgust you or piss you off
Besides, there's nothing you can do about it"

...if i only knew this when i was younger smh
 

sillyputty

Banned
3,636
20
Joined Aug 31, 2011
Originally Posted by calikev34

Jesus these responses are immature as %#$+
Good rule, that you probably already know is don't ask and don't tell

Honestly, there's nothing good that comes from hearing details from your partners sexual past

It'll either disgust you or piss you off

Besides, there's nothing you can do about it

But! She chose to share this information with you.

And this says that she cares about you. She did a trampish thing, and she'd feel dishonest/dirty if she never told you

So! Think about it like this.

Have youu ever done some *%## that would disgust her?

Sexually. Whether it be you !+%*%% on the first night, or you banged her friend. To her, you've done some "ho" *%##

Because nobody's perfect bro

W've all made mistakes

If there are strong enough feelings, they should outweigh the *%## that's been done

If you're not comfortable with it, the real way you feel about it will come out one day and it'll be a lot more dramatic

So if you have to get these secrets out, get it out and over with. Forget about it

Sidestory: Imagine if the script was flipped. My boy's gf was a #%* before they dated

I'm talking about slurping dudes outside of the dorms, in public, typea @*!!#. 

She never told him about her former tricks, so when he found out (likea year into their relationship)  it was a huge deal and it spoke volumes about her character/them as a couple
Bro, if your girl or guy feels its cool to just be naming people she/he would drop you for in a hot second just to smash, thats not a good sign. 
No one is talking about history. Thats obvious. However, thats not what this is about.

This is about OP's girl feeling that its cool for her to just be naming celebs she'd bump off just because she can. Remember, this was a RANDOM conversation, not a mutual discussion they had. 

Thats disrespectful because 

A. she clearly is introducing the possibility for outside interactions in their relationship 

B. she doesn't respect him enough to reassure him that she chose to be with him instead of "settling" until the time is right to bounce.

C. If she feels comfortable enough to bring that sort of thing up, whats to say shes not plotting on the next guy? 

look, I know that my girl will always find others attractive and i will too...but its how you manage those interactions and express that desire that speaks of your maturity and ability to be in a faithful relationship. 

Even if you never cheated, introducing that sort of mentality is disrespectful to your partner because it shows them that they aren't "enough" for you. Imagine if you were on the receiving end of such comments?

Even though you might know she was speaking hypothetically, her enthusiasm and zeal with which she would jump ship just for the TEMPORARY and TRIVIAL gain of more than likely just a sexual experience really shows how much or rather how little she values your relationship. 

Its just not cool. 
 
2,295
671
Joined Nov 1, 2009
1. You're an idiot. 

OP typed like 4 lines about what happened. 

None of which include "randomly bringing this conversation up" or, my personal favorite, "who she'd like to bump off"

Are you high?

You've fabricated an insane amount of detail from a conversation you weren't present for.

Is that weird? 


Why have you assumed all these things?

The question in the thread title must be pretty relatable, huh?
You have insecurity issues. 
Your girl said she wants to *%** Russell Brand. Get over it, bro
 
2,416
570
Joined Oct 31, 2010
Chances are that she still is a groupie and I'm not trying to have Mr. StealYoGirl steal my girl.

So yeah it would bother me.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now