Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been in quarantine for the last five days. I tested negative, but my mother tested positive. Only symptom she had was loss of smell.

From my close experiences with covid it looks like loss of smell and taste are the main symptoms that warrant a test asap.

Btw that test is horrible.

I think there is enough evidence to show that none of these guidelines have been followed by anyone rushing to re-open

Read the paperwork and watch the vid.
Very very detailed. Not rushing.
Difference is private property for a company in gaming and hospitality. Management not messing around with Security and Money.

1589241017258.jpeg

When keeping it real dumb goes wrong

1589241017258.jpeg

When keeping it real dumb goes wrong

Followup:
“document services manager”.
Guess he can find work next at FedEx Kinkos making copies.

Been in quarantine for the last five days. I tested negative, but my mother tested positive. Only symptom she had was loss of smell.

From my close experiences with covid it looks like loss of smell and taste are the main symptoms that warrant a test asap.

Btw that test is horrible.
At least that symptom is obvious COVID. Had a sore throat yesterday and swore I had it lol woke up this morning fine

At least that symptom is obvious COVID. Had a sore throat yesterday and swore I had it lol woke up this morning fine

Yeah I had a sore throat too and with my mom being positive I thought for sure I was gonna have it.

The whole process of getting tested is a bit annoying. Had it not been for me being exposed to the virus I probably wouldn't have gotten the test. I get that the test are still scarce, but I should be able to get it if I wanted to.

Followup:
“document services manager”.Guess he can find work next at FedEx Kinkos making copies.

I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and permanently removed from society.

Chappelle's Show - PopCopy - Uncensored GIF by Gaming ...

Arrest him

Elon Musk may be an extreme example, but this virus has quickly helped add more evidence on what a lot of these Bay Area based tech companies' higher ups really are. They'll preach about liberal values and keep spamming us with "We're all in this together", but at the end of the day they're not much different than the well off Trump supporters when it comes to disregarding morals and empathy for $$$

Elon Musk may be an extreme example, but this virus has quickly helped add more evidence on what a lot of these Bay Area based tech companies' higher ups really are. They'll preach about liberal values and keep spamming us with "We're all in this together", but at the end of the day they're not much different than the well off Trump supporters when it comes to disregarding morals and empathy for $$$
It's not like Liberal values are any good. They're both corrupt.

it blows my mind. is low quality discount bull**** really worth your life?
I miss George Carlin. He was spot on in comparing America to a big *** shopping mall, but I'm not sure he suspected his countrymen would be able to storm government buildings to continue exercising their right to buy 2 to get the 3rd one free and stuff their face with fried snickers bars.

so some low-level paper pusher is calling whole foods a "ghetto store"?
the first part was bad enough but throwing in the gun and ammo talk was all white privilege :smh:
it was all white terrorism. he should be locked up.

the other thing with the white terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these white terrorists, you have to take out their families.

they care about their lives, don't kid yourself. when they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families.

Edit: Dammit, Fitness Connection blocked their video from being shown to the public

1589246082891.png

"Full-coverage gloves" required to go back to my local gym?!

Eff that ****, I'll probably take the "L" and cancel my gym subscription for awhile if we have to go THAT FAR to workout in a public gym during this virus pandemic.

I can workout at home and not have to deal with all that mess.............Gyms ain't truly ready to re-open, and wearing god damn gloves at the gym with multiple people around is just an additional risk factor of virus spread that I DO NOT want to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom