Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Screenshot_20200529-085052_Twitter.jpg

This how the rest of the world sees us

No one spoke of corona, local news or general public.

I don’t think most of the country will be talking about corona at the moment.
You must not live in the good ol USA
Most of the people in THIS country are celebrating and praising George Floyd's murderer

You must not live in the good ol USA
Most of the people in THIS country are celebrating and praising George Floyd's murderer

I live in mn. I think the smoke from the city burning I saw on the way to work says otherwise.

I really don’t know what you’re getting at. I know someone who got shot yesterday. Nobody here’s gives a **** about some corona. We want mpd abolished.

nobody here in minneapolis is celebrating the police. We hated them before and hate them more now.

I live in mn. I think the smoke from the city burning I saw on the way to work says otherwise.

I really don’t know what you’re getting at. I know someone who got shot yesterday. Nobody here’s gives a **** about some corona. We want mpd abolished.

nobody here in minneapolis is celebrating the police. We hated them before and hate them more now.
Well when I asked you if you were referring to your local area you said that most of the country wasn't worried about coronavirus right now because of what's happening in Minneapolis

The reality is these folks don't care about what we do as long as they get to see us being murdered and incarcerated
They know the police and federal government will protect their communities and neighborhoods from any and all attacks, so they are watching whats happening in Minneapolis like its any other TV show they watch on a weekly basis

Back
Top Bottom