Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Covid-19 here to stay.

I imagine it will be seasonal just like the cold or flu.

something that spread around the entire planet in a few weeks ain’t just gonna magically go away while people stay inside Lol

this **** is here. Get used to it.

*anxiety intensifies*

Honestly at this point I feel like anyone who doesn’t wear a mask just doesn’t value anyone’s life and doesn’t respect anyone else. It’s comes down to a matter of respect.

We as a society have decided it’s the respectful thing to do, and these selfish babies refuse. Really takes preconceived notions about people to a whole new level.

Was talking to my girl's father. He said the mortality rate was 1/2 of 1%. I asked how the f he came up with that number?
He divided number of deaths by THE ****ING ENTIRE US POPULATION.

And this dude is in finance. We doomed.

the logic of getting the percentage & the calculation are wrong lol

what kind of finance is he in?

you are Absolutely right
I believe this will be year around but stronger during the fall and winter season
I been telling people the same thing but no one wants to hear it

That’s what I noticed about people in the past couple of months including on here
nobody wants to hear the truth

we gotta Stop living in a fantasy world the way we used to lived before February 2020 will never be here again and I’ve said this before
this disease is here to stay

I can only hope in a few the weeks with the re-opening up of New York and All the protest & looting won’t lead us down the same path
But I’m afraid it might

Me personally I’ve been going out a little more lately than I have been in the past few months I have been wear a mask I been wearing gloves but I don’t know why I’m leaving the apt
I should have my head examined

I mean, if you’re right about it being here to stay then you might as well start living your life and preparing for the new normal... unless you plan to stay home forever? Don’t lose hope man!

I mean, if you’re right about it being here to stay then you might as well start living your life and preparing for the new normal... unless you plan to stay home forever? Don’t lose hope man!

thanks dude I appreciate it
i have done things in my life that before All this that I wouldn’t be considered paranoid because I lived a care free but always had my eye on the rearview mirror but with the coronavirus you can look at the mirror and see nothing and that’s what gets to me

this new normal sucks but your correct

Last edited:
Honestly at this point I feel like anyone who doesn’t wear a mask just doesn’t value anyone’s life and doesn’t respect anyone else. It’s comes down to a matter of respect.

We as a society have decided it’s the respectful thing to do, and these selfish babies refuse. Really takes preconceived notions about people to a whole new level.

we should respect other people but let’s face it the United States is very selfish country
even if your a selfish person Wouldn’t they want to protect themselves before protecting anyone else

but it don’t seem to be like that
For example if someone walking down the street why would I want them to be so close to me or better yet would they want to be near me
I try to avoid everybody that I pass on the street But in a big city sometimes you can’t do it

When I see someone walking away for me in the past few months I say to myself that person knows what’s going on that person is looking out for themselves
that’s how the new normal should be for everyone

I also appreciate what you said to I try and do all that but you can take all the precautions in the world and something still might happen that’s what worries me

I feel you bro. All last week I had chest pains. Like the kind of burning you feel in the middle of your chest after you cough really hard, if that makes sense? Granted, I did a ton of push ups for the first time in over a week on Monday and definitely had soreness from it, but I still kept asking myself “what if it’s not?” And then every time I felt warm or every time I had an ache I started buggin. I kid you not, I legit though I had a blood clot in my leg at one point. I also went out a little more as stuff started to reopen more here in NJ and I witnessed someone cough down an aisle from me. Standing in lines and people violating social distancing. Just overall paranoia at all time highs.

All I can say is just follow the numbers for your state. Follow the recommended guidelines. Do what you feel is within reason when deciding if you should head out or not. Distance, disinfect, and mask up. I think the scale of this has us tripping more than we need to be. It’s like any other virus/sickness. Just take the right precautions and be smart and you’re likely to be okay. That one NEJM article stated your chances of contracting the virus from an asymptomatic person when you both have masks on and it’s just a brief encounter like passing someone in an aisle, is like 5% or less.

Remember, it’s all about duration and intensity of your interactions with other people.

I also appreciate what you said to I try and do all that but you can take all the precautions in the world and something still might happen that’s what worries me

I ger you but also know if you get it theres a much higher chance its going to be a mild case rather than a bad one.

So my moms a nurse, a bunch of her colleagues got it from varying ages, one of her friends had her son and husband infected also. No one has gotten hospitalized except her one friend, who was intubated but made it. Everyone else had mild cases. I really havent heard of anyone getting it bad from my friends, or moms colleagues, bros friends etc. My friend in VA is a nurse, her friend and his mother both got it. He was fine, a little hard to breathe at times but he didnt go to the hospital, his mom did though but she pulled through and didnt get intubated.

I know everyone would react different to it but like I said, you will probably have a mild case if anything.

people definitely implemented masks early on, but i feel like now people are pretty relaxed about it.
still see most people with masks but people will be less strict about social distancing, I remember a few months ago people would basically run away from other people 😂

also noticed a sizable increase in homeless from other states exporting their residents.

I ger you but also know if you get it theres a much higher chance its going to be a mild case rather than a bad one.

So my moms a nurse, a bunch of her colleagues got it from varying ages, one of her friends had her son and husband infected also. No one has gotten hospitalized except her one friend, who was intubated but made it. Everyone else had mild cases. I really havent heard of anyone getting it bad from my friends, or moms colleagues, bros friends etc. My friend in VA is a nurse, her friend and his mother both got it. He was fine, a little hard to breathe at times but he didnt go to the hospital, his mom did though but she pulled through and didnt get intubated.

I know everyone would react different to it but like I said, you will probably have a mild case if anything.
The problem is I don’t want anybody that I love to have a mild case of anything especially this

my mother is at an age that if she gets this I’ll loose my mind
my son is 25 and he’s been in good Health thank goodness

I wouldn’t be as forgiving As someone like Michael Che who paid for the whole buildings rent where his grandmother lived For one month
that man is a very honorable person

Nobody should be getting a mild case of this because of China’s mistakes
too many People have died unnecessarily and become sick their lives even if they pull through will never be the same because of the coronavirus

the whole world has been turned upside down thanks to the CCP

Couple of people on here caught and it didn’t seem to be such a mild case

we should all stay healthy bro and the ones we love

Last edited:
I feel you bro. All last week I had chest pains. Like the kind of burning you feel in the middle of your chest after you cough really hard, if that makes sense? Granted, I did a ton of push ups for the first time in over a week on Monday and definitely had soreness from it, but I still kept asking myself “what if it’s not?” And then every time I felt warm or every time I had an ache I started buggin. I kid you not, I legit though I had a blood clot in my leg at one point. I also went out a little more as stuff started to reopen more here in NJ and I witnessed someone cough down an aisle from me. Standing in lines and people violating social distancing. Just overall paranoia at all time highs.

All I can say is just follow the numbers for your state. Follow the recommended guidelines. Do what you feel is within reason when deciding if you should head out or not. Distance, disinfect, and mask up. I think the scale of this has us tripping more than we need to be. It’s like any other virus/sickness. Just take the right precautions and be smart and you’re likely to be okay. That one NEJM article stated your chances of contracting the virus from an asymptomatic person when you both have masks on and it’s just a brief encounter like passing someone in an aisle, is like 5% or less.

Remember, it’s all about duration and intensity of your interactions with other people.

I hope you’re doing much better thanks for the advice

Some analysis on Texas numbers -- they've seen a near-4x increase in cases per day over the past month (doubling over the past 10 days, so even the growth of the growth is accelerating).

Their daily covid-19 deaths have increased about 50% over the past 10 days. This increase closely mirrors the 50% increase in daily case counts in 10 days spanning late-May to early-June.

What does this mean? If the deaths hold up with a lag of 2-3 weeks, Texas will go from ~30 deaths/day currently to over 100 per day in early July.

Haven’t been in this thread in awhile. I’m an OT at a big facility in Atlanta. The out break is getting worse. Overall 20+ Residents, whole lot of staff. Folks are dropping like flies. I’m currently treating 6 Covid patients on a regular. Thing that’s alarming is the cognition impairment post Covid. These folks are not the same after they recover. Significant delirium and psych issues.

Back
Top Bottom