Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The combo of the cotton mask and filters should be decent protection. Nothing beats N95, but 50% protection is better than nothing.

I could be wrong but it seems to me the guy who posted these masks is trying to peddle them on here
this is his only post in this thread and only post on niketalk in a long time so that’s a sign to pass

look under his screen name for his latest activity

this is very troubling
"The U.S. is entering an uncertain phase of the pandemic with new Covid-19 clusters breaking out around the country."

Last edited:
simsuwdfpo651.jpg

Did AZ, TX, and FL open everything 100%? No masks and no distancing? Movie theater’s? Mass gathering being allowed? Many states who are holding it down have 50% capacity at most places and mask requirements. Crazy how some states just didn’t want to go that route. Better for them to be guinea pigs than my states.

Did AZ, TX, and FL open everything 100%? No masks and no distancing? Movie theater’s? Mass gathering being allowed? Many states who are holding it down have 50% capacity at most places and mask requirements. Crazy how some states just didn’t want to go that route. Better for them to be guinea pigs than my states.
This has info on each state:

It doesn't really cover masks but this website has state-by-state info:

and this article has a map:

Only the red states require masks for everyone in public :wow:

1592936437240.png

This has info on each state:

It doesn't really cover masks but this website has state-by-state info:

and this article has a map:

Only the red states require masks for everyone in public :wow:

1592936437240.png
In my experience, the mask "requirement" in California is the same as the stay at home order... a suggestion that is not enforced. Sadly, law enforcement in many cities/counties have publicly announced that they will not be taking action against citizens who refuse to wear masks:

not surprised, people out here don’t like wearing masks and its been “reopen the economy by any means necessary” its been businesses disregarding cdc guidelines in the early stages as well.

i had to go back to LA a few weeks ago to take care of some stuff. it was crazy how things were much more cautious and places were on top of things and i didn’t hear the whining about having to wear masks that I do where i’m currently at.

not surprised, people out here don’t like wearing masks and its been “reopen the economy by any means necessary” its been businesses disregarding cdc guidelines in the early stages as well.

i had to go back to LA a few weeks ago to take care of some stuff. it was crazy how things were much more cautious and places were on top of things and i didn’t hear the whining about having to wear masks that I do where i’m currently at.

And now almost EVERY TEXAS CITY has a MANDATORY MASK ORDER NOW..............it took them high *** Memorial Day infection rate numbers to finally make STUBBORN-*** GREG ABBOTT get serious about the mask wearing in this state.

Month ago:
Govt. Abbott: We're not requiring cities to enforce Mask Orders, and we'll strike down any city that attempts one.

2 Days ago:
Govt. Abbott: I'm disappointed in these numbers, SO I DEMAND YOU ALL WEAR A MASK.
reverse_thumb.png

Back
Top Bottom