Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

anigif_sub-buzz-11841-1506457210-8.gif

Was out and about in my native Harlem and aside from people leaving the sneakers stores with 2-4 bags minimum, hardly masks worn. We will be in Qurantine again.

first time i been to Trader Joes since this whole thing began. wasn't planning on going but i saw that there was no line and popped in. impressed with their set up and trying to have people socially distanced

first time i been to Trader Joes since this whole thing began. wasn't planning on going but i saw that there was no line and popped in. impressed with their set up and trying to have people socially distanced

Agree. They were one of the earliest stores doing things right in my area. I don't do much shopping there, but wish more stores were taking such precautions.

Covid-19 here to stay.

I imagine it will be seasonal just like the cold or flu.

something that spread around the entire planet in a few weeks ain’t just gonna magically go away while people stay inside Lol

this **** is here. Get used to it.

I agree it's not likely to burn out anytime soon, but it does not appear to be SEASONAL. One of the only bright spots is that we keep hearing how slow the virus seems to be mutating, which is unlike seasonal influenza. That indicates herd immunity could eventually be achieved if an effective vaccine is developed and distributed ASAP. In the meantime, we just have to hope an effective therapeutic is found/created to help lower the death rate (see dexamethasone) and prevent complications.

I'm still holding out hope, based on this excerpt from the article:
Jin Dong-Yan, a virology professor at the University of Hong Kong who was not part of the research group, said the study does not negate the possibility that other parts of the immune system could offer protection. Some cells memorize how to cope with a virus when first infected and can muster effective protection if there is a second round of infection, he said. Scientists are still investigating whether this mechanism works for the new coronavirus. “The finding in this paper doesn’t mean the sky is falling,” he said, also noting that number of patients studied was small.

Covid-19 here to stay.

something that spread around the entire planet in a few weeks ain’t just gonna magically go away while people stay inside Lol

For maybe a few years and going strong for the fall and possible next year. It'll be like SARS situation eventually and pop up every now and then in small numbers.

Covid-19 here to stay.

you are Absolutely right
I believe this will be year around but stronger during the fall and winter season
I been telling people the same thing but no one wants to hear it

That’s what I noticed about people in the past couple of months including on here
nobody wants to hear the truth

we gotta Stop living in a fantasy world the way we used to lived before February 2020 will never be here again and I’ve said this before
this disease is here to stay

I can only hope in a few the weeks with the re-opening up of New York and All the protest & looting won’t lead us down the same path
But I’m afraid it might

Me personally I’ve been going out a little more lately than I have been in the past few months I have been wear a mask I been wearing gloves but I don’t know why I’m leaving the apt
I should have my head examined

Last edited:
you are Absolutely right
I believe this will be year around but stronger during the fall and winter season
I been telling people the same thing but no one wants to hear it

That’s what I noticed about people in the past couple of months including on here
nobody wants to hear the truth

we gotta Stop living in a fantasy world the way we used to lived before February 2020 will never be here again and I’ve said this before
this disease is here to stay

I can only hope in a few the weeks re-opening up of New York and All the protest & looting won’t lead us down the same path
But I’m afraid it might

Me personally I’ve been going out a little more lately than I have been in the past few months I have been wear a mask I been wearing gloves but I don’t know why I’m leaving the apt
I should have my head examined

You’ll be aite man. Just mask, disinfect and distance yourself when you can.

Back
Top Bottom