Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Couldn't have happened to a bigger Deplorable. Him and the folks sitting next to him were tapping and clapping for Trump at that event.
You see your boy Delk Dennard behind. Was probably the one who gave it to him
pachah1.png

Not sure what kind of social distancing guidelines you can have at schools
I’m thinking every student is required to wear masks?
Schools will have to take every precaution necessary to prevent an outbreak
my son’s school will be having in-person classes M-F regular hours. all students K-12 will be wearing face shields/masks depending on the activity. they tweaked the class configurations to reduce class size. it’s a smaller private school so they have room and they are ready to switch back to distance learning if the need arises. we have had 18 covid deaths in our state and our daily infections are still fairly low. my wife is still worried. i’m more worried about the long-term effects of my son’s mental health. he’s 7 and he worries quite a bit about the old people in his life getting sick, he gets anxious if people get too close to him when we’re out, sometimes he’d rather stay home if he thinks he’ll see too many people when we go out. he’s pretty resilient though.

It's because Moderna never had a treatment in remdesivir and their vaccine is no better than the other 9 potential candidates. Dr. Slaoui sits on their Board. Trump and his Admin uses Moderna to PUMP stock markets.

Trump’s Vaccine Chief Has Vast Ties to Drug Industry, Posing Possible Conflicts
Moncef Slaoui, a former pharmaceutical executive, is now overseeing the U.S. initiative to develop coronavirus treatments and vaccines. His financial interests and corporate roles have come under scrutiny.

The chief scientist brought on to lead the Trump administration’s vaccine efforts has spent the last several days trying to disentangle pieces of his stock portfolio and his intricate ties to big pharmaceutical interests, as critics point to the potential for significant conflicts of interest.

The scientist, Moncef Slaoui, is a venture capitalist and a former longtime executive at GlaxoSmithKline. Most recently, he sat on the board of Moderna, a Cambridge, Mass., biotechnology firm with a $30 billion valuation that is pursuing a coronavirus vaccine. He resigned when President Trump named him last Thursday to the new post as chief adviser for Operation Warp Speed, the federal drive for coronavirus vaccines and treatments.

Thank you for explaining. Moderna's RNA type vaccine is still so new and unproven that I figured it was a long shot, but not a total pipe dream. DAMN.

Back
Top Bottom