Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My favorite cousin - who generally cooked for me was tested positive for the covid19.

@dcallamerican

Look at this convo. It’s wild how people just don’t understand or has no regards for other people.

CB95B85A-F96A-4459-93A4-BBE3E0CBCCF8.jpeg

Follow-up. Her mother just had a kidney transplant this week. She was released home on Wednesday. I just found out that her mother is back in the hospital as of last night and was tested positive to the covid-19.

Apparently, my cousin drove her mother to the hospital on Saturday for the transplant. :smh:

Be safe out here.

came across this, i can't believe one of my coworker listens to his content :lol:

these idiots went out and continued to do their show as tx continued to spike
looks like they caught that **** from what i've been reading
someone posted this a couple days ago. should be held responsible if he knew he had it and had folks come into work

That’s what’s scary, perfectly fine. Was exposed at work which lead to the test.

How longs it been? When my bro had it, it was cause of work also but for the most part he was completely ok as well. He had like 2 days where he felt kinda sick but not terrible by any means.

How longs it been? When my bro had it, it was cause of work also but for the most part he was completely ok as well. He had like 2 days where he felt kinda sick but not terrible by any means.
Friday of last week. Notified and tested yesterday. Got results a little bit ago.

Damn the rona got me. I knew It was a matter of time since we weren’t testing every patient having surgery.
where are you from and why the **** aren't yall testing these patients?
these are the patients that need to be tested the most

This is a good discussion of why we're not seeing an increase in deaths despite the explosion in the number of cases:

Cliffs notes:

- deaths lag cases by up to a month
- shift in cases to younger people, although there is still a rise in cases among older people too
- (not talked about much in this article) better management of sick patients and earlier testing leads to lower mortality

Follow-up. Her mother just had a kidney transplant this week. She was released home on Wednesday. I just found out that her mother is back in the hospital as of last night and was tested positive to the covid-19.

Apparently, my cousin drove her mother to the hospital on Saturday for the transplant. :smh:

Be safe out here.

No offense, your cousins an idiot.

I don't understand. If you're sick or worried, why not just stay home for 2 weeks instead of waiting in one of those horrible lines?

You may not even get your results for another week anyway.

This has always been my opinion as well. If I'm well enough to be sitting in line waiting hours for a test then I'm probably not sick enough to seek medical care. This means I'll be home recovering anyway unless I get too sick to care for myself. In that case, I'll go to the hospital where they'll test me anyway. Now I do realize that some people have a strong desire to know if they've got COVID or something else in order to potentially isolate from family, friends, co-workers, but it's not like getting that positive test result is going to make you better. One other possibility that I just remembered while typing this is that (in CA at least) you are not eligible for Workers Compensation (assuming you think you caught it at work) unless you have a positive COVID test result.

This has always been my opinion as well. If I'm well enough to be sitting in line waiting hours for a test then I'm probably not sick enough to seek medical care. This means I'll be home recovering anyway unless I get too sick to care for myself. In that case, I'll go to the hospital where they'll test me anyway. Now I do realize that some people have a strong desire to know if they've got COVID or something else in order to potentially isolate from family, friends, co-workers, but it's not like getting that positive test result is going to make you better. One other possibility that I just remembered while typing this is that (in CA at least) you are not eligible for Workers Compensation (assuming you think you caught it at work) unless you have a positive COVID test result.
The irony to me is that people will wait in 100-degree heat for 8 hours to get a test but can't be troubled to wear a mask at Costco.

as long as it's a car line, fine. at least you have confirmation that you have/had it for work (if you're taking 2 weeks off).

i saw the other video where people lined up in person.. dumb af

Hopefully we get more "at home test kits" LIKE THIS approved so it'll reduce these type of scenarios of folk lining up to test for COVID............even though you're more at risk getting COVID from the test line (in-person, NOT IN A CAR) anyway

as long as it's a car line, fine. at least you have confirmation that you have/had it for work (if you're taking 2 weeks off).

i saw the other video where people lined up in person.. dumb af

Word, car line for a few hours if I REALLY needed to get tested for whatever reason fine. Watch some youtube, etc in the comfort of my own car? No problem there.

Back
Top Bottom