Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
When schools open in August/September and are closed by Halloween, he’s going to say who could have seen this coming, along with all the other ridiculous **** he said after getting warnings from WHO and top doctors around the country. I hope common sense prevails....

Fauci didnt even show up to the task force presser on going back to school. I dont think that was by accident or scheduling conflicts.

zwqapv73dk951.jpg

Is it just me, or is it completely nuts to open schools back up? WTF have they waited this long to even set up a plan to open schools, GOVT. makes me sick. Hey let's send our future (kids) back into a dangerous environment, so we can lower unemployment. That's basically what I'm hearing today. If I had kids they'd be getting homeschooled this year...
Y’all catch this task force on right now. They want to open up schools fully for the fall. How would that be possible because aren’t schools one of the easiest ways of spreading colds/flu and then now most likely Covid? Come on man. I get that schools are in a sense a form of day care for parents but honestly with the way this is going a shut down seems most likely to happen again. Government needs to step it up and get ready to help the American people and not these multimillion dollar companies. Honestly though I don’t know **** I’m just mad.

Absolutely nuts. My kids' school is at least offering the option to choose in-person or distance learning for the upcoming school year. I obviously chose home school. The geniuses in charge have decided to open up 2 weeks early (August 6th) and close for Thanksgiving break (November 20th) and not return until after the new year (January 11th) to allow time for families to quarantine after the holidays. If I was a betting man, I'd put money on the fact that there WILL be outbreaks and school WILL be closed before Thanksgiving.

Absolutely nuts. My kids' school is at least offering the option to choose in-person or distance learning for the upcoming school year. I obviously chose home school. The geniuses in charge have decided to open up 2 weeks early (August 6th) and close for Thanksgiving break (November 20th) and not return until after the new year (January 11th) to allow time for families to quarantine after the holidays. If I was a betting man, I'd put money on the fact that there WILL be outbreaks and school WILL be closed before Thanksgiving.
This is absolutely nuts. The fact that they are giving a big break between TG and New Year to Quarantine says all you need to know. What kind of plan is that.

Just imagine the germs in the air in a lunchroom. That's not even counting all the other ways a child could contract the virus at school. I say about a month after they open, they'll be going back to distant learning. No way the virus doesnt infect multiple clusters on kids. High schools are going to be out of control...

This is absolutely nuts. The fact that they are giving a big break between TG and New Year to Quarantine says all you need to know. What kind of plan is that.

At least a bad plan is better than no plan? I'm just happy they're giving us the option for distance learning. When they first announced the 2020-21 plans, it was like some big happy celebration type thing as though we were supposed to be excited that they were holding in person classes like everything was going back to normal.

Fauci didnt even show up to the task force presser on going back to school. I dont think that was by accident or scheduling conflicts.

Of course it isn’t. They stopped listening to him a while ago when they saw he wouldn’t promote their agenda and destroy his credibility. Fox News and GOP officials talk bout him like his degrees are made up.

Just imagine the germs in the air in a lunchroom. That's not even counting all the other ways a child could contract the virus at school. I say about a month after they open, they'll be going back to distant learning. No way the virus doesnt infect multiple clusters on kids. High schools are going to be out of control...

They have completely closed the cafeteria, library, all assemblies, and other settings outside of classrooms where students would otherwise congregate in large groups. Students grade 2 and up are required to wear masks at all times and practice social distancing "when possible". What a time to be a parent...
EDIT: FYI- this is a private K-8 school, so I'm paying tuition to teach my own kids! :ohwell:

Last edited:

“We know you’re all going to get sick because this is pretty much a giant petri dishso we’ve built in an extended break for you to recover. You’re welcome.”

Underfunded public schools.....:frown::frown:

They have completely closed the cafeteria, library, all assemblies, and other settings outside of classrooms where students would otherwise congregate in large groups. Students grade 2 and up are required to wear masks at all times and practice social distancing "when possible". What a time to be a parent...
EDIT: FYI- this is a private K-8 school, so I'm paying tuition to teach my own kids! :ohwell:

Droplets will spread no matter where they eat, they'll have NO MASK. Do we really expect elementary school kids to even understand social distancing. High school kids will be doing more of the dumb stuff we've been seeing videos online of, like congregating without masks.

Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro said he tested positive for the coronavirus, a crisis he’s minimized for months even as Brazil suffers one of the world’s worst outbreaks. More than 65,000 people have died of the virus in Brazil.

i shouldn't find this funny but f it!! Donnie Trump, you are next buddy.

:rofl: :rofl:

Droplets will spread no matter where they eat, they'll have NO MASK. Do we really expect elementary school kids to even understand social distancing. High school kids will be doing more of the dumb stuff we've been seeing videos online of, like congregating without masks.

The "plan" is to have kids eat in the classroom where they were proud to announce that class size will be limited to only 30 students so they can properly distance. I've spent enough time in those classrooms to know that it's not possible to properly distance 30 kids. At least other parents should be happy they'll be down to 29 now...

You're in SF bay area? I don't even wanna know what a decent private preschool tuition runs out there. RIP to your bank account bro.
Yes, I am and thank you for the condolences to my bank account lol.

Our plan was for her to attend Pre-K at a local private school and then attend public school. But right now, I 'm concerned for her well being. Am I risking her life by sending her to school or setting her up for failure by not getting her education started? This is going to be a really tough decision.

Yes, I am and thank you for the condolences to my bank account lol.

Our plan was for her to attend Pre-K at a local private school and then attend public school. But right now, I 'm concerned for her well being. Am I risking her life by sending her to school or setting her up for failure by not getting her education started? This is going to be a really tough decision.

I dunno what your child care situation looks like right now, but you can probably teach your daughter everything she would learn in preschool, except taking orders from someone other than family and socialization with peers, which is really the whole point of preschool, IMO. If it was me, I'd hold off, but that's easy to say because my wife works from home and is a substitute teacher.

I dunno what your child care situation looks like right now, but you can probably teach your daughter everything she would learn in preschool, except taking orders from someone other than family and socialization with peers, which is really the whole point of preschool, IMO. If it was me, I'd hold off, but that's easy to say because my wife works from home and is a substitute teacher.
We have the option of holding off too. My wife stays home with the kids and has been doing mini lesson plans with her everyday. So it's something we'll have to consider if this pandemic continues to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom