Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course it isn’t. They stopped listening to him a while ago when they saw he wouldn’t promote their agenda and destroy his credibility. Fox News and GOP officials talk bout him like his degrees are made up.

I think his absence was his choice he stated the other day in a presser he supports schools opening if done right, and he wasn't on board with what's been propoaed. Its embarrassing as a country that we have a DR. with and high iq, that noone will listen to. Instead we listen to Trump and his people who probably have iqs in the 60s to 80s.

Last edited:
At least a bad plan is better than no plan? I'm just happy they're giving us the option for distance learning. When they first announced the 2020-21 plans, it was like some big happy celebration type thing as though we were supposed to be excited that they were holding in person classes like everything was going back to normal.
Shoutout to the parents of NT. These times are wild. I just saw my new niece, and was allowed to hold her and just spend time with her. You NT Mother and Fathers are MVPs

akm6s3v9pl951.png

UTAH CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY AT LEAST 685 TO 26,825 TOTAL ON WEDNESDAY WITH SOME COUNTIES YET TO REPORT, BIGGEST DAILY INCREASE EVER – REUTERS TALLY

No one cares about maintaining credibility anymore. **** is sad.

Her experience is not unique, which is why it's scary to think these record positive test results that are being reported now are likely about a week old. By the time many people find out they're infected, they have already unknowingly infected so many others. Without rapid PCR testing, our current procedure (or lack thereof) is a complete failure.

Yes. I have stopped shaming people who don't self-isolate while waiting for results. Unless you have a fever and a cough and/or recent contacts with someone who tested positive, we can't expect everyone to stay home with no or minimal symptoms while waiting for a test result, especially in areas where the positivity rate is <5%, and especially now that it's possible (in some areas) to get tested proactively or screened regularly.

The answer, like you say, is to turn around test results quickly.

The school with like $35 billion in its reserves, and still charging tuition is having financial trouble :lol:
Not to defend the universities, but I think there are limits to how much they can spend off their endowments each year (I think it's something like 5%, with the ability to go up a little bit but not that much). At least that's what the universities tell us...

These studies have been out since May or even sooner. All these things were covered on May ****ing 6. That's right, a full two months ago:

Without proper ventilation, no indoor restaurant and no school should be opening. It's absurd. Especially restaurants opening because nobody is wearing a mask while they eat. Without proper ventilation, it doesn't matter if you're sitting at the same table or not, you'll get potentially infected after a couple hours of your meal.

Schools can maybe get away with it because kids may not get infected as easily or spread the virus as much, although I haven't kept up with the data on this. Still, it just seems like a bad idea. Positivity rates have gone up the most for people ages 18-49, but they have gone up for all other age groups as well. We can't let it spread uncontrollably through one cohort and expect it to skip over the elderly.

Schools can maybe get away with it because kids may not get infected as easily or spread the virus as much, although I haven't kept up with the data on this. Still, it just seems like a bad idea. Positivity rates have gone up the most for people ages 18-49, but they have gone up for all other age groups as well. We can't let it spread uncontrollably through one cohort and expect it to skip over the elderly.

I would like to think that kids aren't being infected as much because (responsible) parents are keeping their kids home and relatively isolated, whereas 18-49 year olds are out more. The other working theory is that the other viruses school aged kids are exposed to so often are providing some level of immunity. I guess Trump wants to challenge that theory next month!

Back
Top Bottom