Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

thats all people can worry about booze

let them drink poison since their so selfish

Maybe I'm missing something since you seem so angry, but I don't see anything wrong with allowing takeout alcohol sales. Restaurants are already being hurt by many places (rightfully) not allowing indoor dining, so if they can make a little extra money through alcohol sales in order to keep from having to permanently close, I'm all for it.

So I feel like this'll be the rest of 2020

- Some of us will eventually be able to go back to work depending on location and occupation. Maintaining proper guidelines
will make that possible to whatever extent allowed.

- Schools definitely are a wrap for 2020. So are movies and dining in.

- Unemployment benefits will be extended but reduced. That way people will be forced back to work if their job can be done
with social distancing.

TEXAS CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 9,979 TO 220,564 TOTAL ON WEDNESDAY, BIGGEST DAILY INCREASE SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED – STATE HEALTH DEPT

TEXAS CORONAVIRUS DEATHS RISE BY 98 TO 2,813 TOTAL ON WEDNESDAY, BIGGEST DAILY INCREASE EVER – STATE HEALTH DEPT

Damn, almost had them

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Can someone explain how New York's numbers have gone down while everyone else is on the rise?
They've been more cautious about opening, their leaders have been clear about social distancing/masks/etc and communicated that often, and in general people there have been extra-cautious since late March. Besides people going to parks, people aren't going out. More than anywhere else, people wear masks when they leave the house and keep them on, even outside.

It's also possible that hot weather hits the northeast later than the south, so people were not doing stuff indoors in May and June. That could change as it gets very hot these next 2 months.

It might seem strange that they're doing so well but it's in line with many other dense cities across the world that have done well when taking the proper precautions.

My best friend and his wife was tested positive today - they’re showing major symptoms. They’re both in Atlanta.

Told them to chill with going out and having family BBQ’s. :smh:

High temp, body aches, congestion and fatigue. They been this way since Thursday.

Now I’m concerned about the kids.

Update:

My best friend’s mother just called. He’s now in the hospital. I just spoke with him this morning and asked him about going to the hospital.

EMT had to get him from his home because his oxygen level was low.

His mother is starting to have similar symptoms and refusing to go get tested because she’s afraid.

Update:

My best friend’s mother just called. He’s now in the hospital. I just spoke with him this morning and asked him about going to the hospital.

EMT had to get him from his home because his oxygen level was low.

His mother is starting to have similar symptoms and refusing to go get tested because she’s afraid.
Sorry to hear that.

Whether the mom gets tested or not, you need to assume she has it. Check on her often (or find someone who can). She's also less likely to worry about herself because she's worrying about her son now, so someone else has to take on that role.

Back
Top Bottom