Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thats cool and all, but theres really no need for you to repeat the same thing every other post.

Yes. We get it. China started it.
i don’t know if everyone gets it
we should never forget China started this
not some self centered jerk off for a president we have
who's to vain to wear a damn mask

he just made it a lot worst

i don’t know if everyone gets it
we should never forget China started this
not some self centered jerk off for a president we have
who's to vain to wear a damn mask

he just made it a lot worst

But what does this "never forget China started this" get us? Assuming it wasn't on purpose...it is an airborne illness...it was bound to spread. As America can vouch...an airborne sickness is not all that easily contained...This isn't 911 or Pearl Harbor or Hiroshima...this wasn't directed at anyone with malice.

Ok so we remember china started it cool...its here now and could have been dealt with wayyyyyy better. The rhetoric of trying to blame someone for this seems so off to me. As a human who lives on a planet with other humans...we need to figure this thing out and do what is best

But what does this "never forget China started this" get us? Assuming it wasn't on purpose...it is an airborne illness...it was bound to spread. As America can vouch...an airborne sickness is not all that easily contained...This isn't 911 or Pearl Harbor or Hiroshima...this wasn't directed at anyone with malice.

Ok so we remember china started it cool...its here now and could have been dealt with wayyyyyy better. The rhetoric of trying to blame someone for this seems so off to me. As a human who lives on a planet with other humans...we need to figure this thing out and do what is best

so you defending the Chinese communist party ?
so far no one has been able to figure this out

get your head out this humans living with other humans nonsense
did China care about other humans when this virus escaped and ran ramped in China sacrificed their own people on keeping this a secret from their own Society ?

the blame has to be put on the people person or government who let this spread at the very beginning

it could’ve been dealt with better in the US
We’re all in agreement with that but unfortunately it wasn’t
we’re too incompetent to deal with anything because we have a clown for a president

china stated this with their Secrets and lies
you don’t remember China pretty much killed off the Doctor
who discovered this Had him arrested because he was “spreading rumors“ and let him waste away in the hospital

Last edited:
1a4d1kb1zbc51.jpg

did China care about other humans when this virus escaped and ran ramped in China sacrifice the own people on keeping this a secret from their own Society

the blame has to be put on the people person or government who let this spread at the very beginning

We’re all in agreement with that but unfortunately it wasn’t because we’re too incompetent to deal with anything because we have a clown for a president

who discovered this Had him arrested because he was “spreading rumors“ and let him waste away in the hospital

I am under no impression that if this started in the US under this administration we would have handled it any better or different. Trump would have lied said it didn't exists and then when the world got it...find something else to blame.

I am under no impression that if this started in the US under this administration we would have handled it any better or different. Trump would have lied said it didn't exists and then when the world got it...find something else to blame.

your right about that
trump never blames trump for the mistakes he makes

it’s always the other administration’s fault
this is a Tragedy for the world

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

Your repetitive finger pointing is lame and old at this point.

I’ll keep pointing the finger at who stated it and I think we all know who that is at this point
if you don’t like it well that’s on you

people dying who should not have passed In the first place is never lame

It’s funny you mention sleep because in the past four months I haven’t gotten very much of it
im very worried about the coronavirus

I worried I could loose the people I love but I’m not worried
about “ Pointing the finger“ at who the real corporate is and that’s China and our horrible president

Last edited:

did China care about other humans when this virus escaped and ran ramped in China sacrificed their own people on keeping this a secret from their own Society ?

We’re all in agreement with that but unfortunately it wasn’t
we’re too incompetent to deal with anything because we have a clown for a president

What do you think should be done to the Chinese government as a result.

Because every person I have heard that keeps harping on the "China did this" steez, never had an answer for what comes next.

Agree to disagree, fellas. We can all agree that China knew about this and covered it up, but we can also agree that the US government (and likely many other foreign governments) had surveillance on it with plenty of advance warning and didn't properly prepare. However, it's important that we never forget where this came from because CCP will continue to deflect and try to change the narrative.

Because every person I have heard that keeps harping on the "China did this" steez, never had an answer for what comes next.

I think we should cut off any type of trade with China kick everyone out of the US that has any part or dealings with the CCP

have China take responsibility of what has been done to US citizens that have passed from this and we know that’s not going to happen

im sure there are other things that could be done
All this can be a start if you can think of anything that could be done to China or anyone else please let me know

I also think no one has an answer “on what comes next” because is never happened before

There really isn't much that can be done to the Chinese government, but every country that continues to give preferential trade deals to China for simple economic gain is complicit, IMO. I would like to see US companies move manufacturing elsewhere (ideally to USA, but that ain't happening en masse), but I don't want to see it be a government mandate. Perhaps higher tarriffs on goods made in China, additional taxes/fees on US companies doing business in China, $$$ to companies who move their manufacturing elsewhere (especially back home), etc.

Back
Top Bottom