Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
there you go fam. thats the energy thats needed. Once we stop buying goods made in China or elsewhere, then companies will move with our dollar.

we all know thats not going to happen our society is not programed like that
thats why china has the upper hand and you can't blame them for that

Dont get the energy and notion on wanting to "punish" China at this point. That tough guy superiority mentality is a waste of energy. The virus has already spread. If we like it or not it would of happened. How about we focus that energy on getting our OWN people to follow protocols to help stop this virus which will in turn get our economy back on track to bouncing back. Not sure why "getting back" at the CCP is even a thought.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep talking about lets bring sneaker and tech manufacturer to the US, thinking you just pack up your manufacturing warehouse and ship that ***** back to the US :rofl: fam did you follow how long it took Apple just to move SOME of their manufacturing to the US? Lets not even get to wages.

Just like New Balance Made in USA sneakers, I would love to see NIKE at least try and make the effort of producing a small premium line of sneakers/apparel and collabs here that can be priced accordingly. If nothing else, as a display of their commitment to American workers and consumers.

So you want to enter into a trade war with one of our major trading partners, something in good times would force our country into recession. And you want to do with while the country is currently in a depression.

I mean they will retaliate and do the same thing to us as well. So that means price shocks on consumer goods and tons of jobs lost in America. What happens if China starts selling America debt in mass to hurt us more, then what? Also all the medical equipment when get from other there, there is a plan in place to transition it somewhere else quickly?

SoI am to think Trump and the GOP are willing and capable to spend the hundreds billions needed for this to not send the economy into a further tailspin, while they are penny pinching on Stimulus packages?

You complain about China causes harm, but your response does harm as well.

If we as a country want to move away from dealing with China so much, it needs to be done smartly and over a longer period of time. Clapping back at them with a trade war because we are mad will have disastrous results.

I absolutely agree. Blaming China doesn't take away from this country's disastrous response. Our President ELECT doesn't believe in science, left states hanging, continues to lie everyday and is a joke. He could've banned liberals to get LIBCLOWN-44 virus but here we are.

I absolutely agree. Blaming China doesn't take away from this country's disastrous response. Our President ELECT doesn't believe in science, left states hanging, continues to lie everyday and is a joke. He could've banned liberals to get LIBCLOWN-44 virus but here we are.

i agree the way this was handled by the federal government is beyond horrible but this didn't start in the US and the angel of death is all over the US
i have no words on how horrible this is for the united states
1_QTRoTJVoVJ8N6kGmCf_a_Q.jpeg

This might be a remedial question but I'm not as up on history/law as I used to be, so I don't know the answer to this question. It seems like I remember when I was in high school that the current president doesn't necessarily have to leave office in a war time. I know Roosevelt served 4 terms I believe during WW2. My question to y'all is if hypothetically trump declares war on China, or even COVID19 would he be allowed to remain in the White House election or no election(say he calls it off)?

Last edited:
This might be a remedial question but I'm not as up on history/law as I used to be, so I don't know the answer to this question. It seems like I remember when I was in high school that the current president doesn't necessarily have to leave office in a war time. I know Roosevelt served 4 terms I believe during WW1. My question to y'all is if hypothetically trump declares war on China, or even COVID19 would he be allowed to remain in the White House election or no election(say he calls it off)?
That's a good question.

But he'd be stupid to declare war on China. I'm sure he has a lot of business/money tied up with them which would affect him and his rich friends.

That's a good question.

But he'd be stupid to declare war on China. I'm sure he has a lot of business/money tied up with them which would affect him and his rich friends.

it would never happen china would crush us with just the money thats tied up with the rich like you said
the world would need to attack china not just the united states and even then china has the upper hand

i can't see a war with soldiers if thats what your asking only with sanctions

Last edited:
This might be a remedial question but I'm not as up on history/law as I used to be, so I don't know the answer to this question. It seems like I remember when I was in high school that the current president doesn't necessarily have to leave office in a war time. I know Roosevelt served 4 terms I believe during WW1. My question to y'all is if hypothetically trump declares war on China, or even COVID19 would he be allowed to remain in the White House election or no election(say he calls it off)?
I believe two terms was an unwritten rule prior to it becoming law in the 50s. Also F. Roosevelt was potus during ww2 not ww1.

Read the thread. For when we hear News about how hospitals count deaths due to Virus. Does happen regardless of whatever the real reason. Not saying a little, a lot or whatever. Believe it.

i agree the way this was handled by the federal government is beyond horrible but this didn't start in the US and the angel of death is all over the US
i have no words on how horrible this is for the united states
1_QTRoTJVoVJ8N6kGmCf_a_Q.jpeg
It will be a GREAT day when we finally acknowledge that for too long in this country, we have glorified stupidity.

A lot of countries are back to a somewhat normal way of life because they took preventative measures that we are too proud to adopt because it looks like money spent for nothing, when in fact, it is cheaper to prevent than to correct.

We had people in China monitoring new diseases. If Trump wasn't a reactive dumbass and didn't shut that down because "lOoK aT HOw MuCH MoNEy I'm SaVing YoU!" we would have known about this virus without having to rely on guidance from the WHO. This is what great nations do, but for some reason, we're this great nation that wants to behave and be compared to small, developing countries.

We need a cultural reset over here.

Back
Top Bottom