Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
A lot of countries are back to a somewhat normal way of life because they took preventative measures that we are too proud to adopt because it looks like money spent for nothing, when in fact, it is cheaper to prevent than to correct.

well put
this country is too full of itself always thinking where the greatest when where at the bottom of barrel in the west
it took this virus to show the world where in big trouble

i was never a fan of obama but boy do i wish he was president right now

does anyone think if clinton was president this wouldn't have happened ?

Last edited:
well put
this country is too full of itself always thinking where the greatest when where at the bottom of barrel in the west
it took this virus to show the world where in big trouble

i was never a fan of obama but boy do i wish he was president right now

does anyone think if clinton was president this wouldn't have happened ?
I want to believe Clinton would have been prepared to lead this country through COVID. Probably have less number of cases and deaths.

I want to believe Clinton would have been prepared to lead this country through COVID. Probably have less number of cases and deaths.

possibly but do you think it would have still happen under her watch ?

i think trump pushed china over the edge
i know no one is going to agree with me but i think china wanted to get back at trump with the trade deals and this was the perfect way to do so
i know there is in proof to this but crazier stuff has happened

Last edited:
6spjk2se7fc51.jpg

possibly but do you think it would have still happen under her watch ?

i think trump pushed china over the edge
i know no one is going to agree with me but i think china wanted to get back at trump with the trade deals and this was the perfect way to do so
I want to believe it still would have happened. With people traveling to and from the province to the U.S. I think the U.S. would still have experienced cases.

Hillary Clinton can not prevent Novel viruses from jumping to humans.

thats not what i asked just like if uncle joe became president he would make it disappear ?
i doubt it

poor kid another death that didn't need to happen

I want to believe it still would have happened. With people traveling to and from the province to the U.S. I think the U.S. would still have experienced cases.

we could put the blame on global citizenship and world travel

I don't think any president could've stopped covid from reaching here unless they absolutely banned any travel into the country and imprisoned anyone suspected of being sick. Of course they would've needed an early warning weeks in advance.

I don't think any president could've stopped covid from reaching here unless they absolutely banned any travel into the country Of course they would've needed an early warning weeks in advance.

we had that advance info in november december and january by february the virus was already seeded
air travel ban ofcourse came too late

I'll list the ways in which things would've been different under Hills.

1. The federal government wouldn't actively steal ppe that states purchased when the government abandoned them and told them to figure things out.

2. She would've listened to the scientists.

3. She wouldn't tell people to inject themselves with Clorox.

4. She would've used her powers as president to make private companies produce more ventilators and PPE.

5. The national testing program would be streamlined and working.

6. She would encourage wearing masks and would mandate them through an executive order.

7. She would work collaboratively with the WHO to make sure we had access to tests.

8. She wouldn't try to use this Law and Order scam to distract from what's going on.

These actions alone probably would've brought the death toll down, helped the economy recover and put us on a better track.

I'll list the ways in which things would've been different under Hills.

1. The federal government wouldn't actively steal ppe that states purchased when the government abandoned them and told them to figure things out.

2. She would've listened to the scientists.

3. She wouldn't tell people to inject themselves with Clorox.

4. She would've used her powers as president to make private companies produce more ventilators and PPE.

5. The national testing program would be streamlined and working.

6. She would encourage wearing masks and would mandate them through an executive order.

7. She would work collaboratively with the WHO to make sure we had access to tests.

8. She wouldn't try to use this Law and Order scam to distract from what's going on.

These actions alone probably would've brought the death toll down, helped the economy recover and put us on a better track.

493j7m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom