Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Neither Obama, Clinton, or Biden could’ve completely stopped to virus from spreading. However, leadership matters and when the person in charge doesn’t believe in basic ****ing science and talks about injecting ****ing Lysol to get rid of it, it’s harder to get the rest of the population to follow rules to prevent the spread.

Like think about that for a minute, this idiot really suggested injecting DISINFECTANT. So yeah, there’s NO way we’d be in this bad of a situation if Obama, Clinton, Biden, or, hell, Bush were President.

Neither Obama, Clinton, or Biden could’ve completely stopped to virus from spreading. However, leadership matters and when the person in charge doesn’t believe in basic ****ing science and talks about injecting ****ing Lysol to get rid of it, it’s harder to get the rest of the population to follow rules to prevent the spread.

Like think about that for a minute, this idiot really suggested injecting DISINFECTANT. So yeah, there’s NO way we’d be in this bad of a situation if Obama, Clinton, Biden, or, hell, Bush were President.

Even Bush was reading books on pandemics during his term, so I agree.

Even Bush was reading books on pandemics during his term, so I agree.

Was the book upside down tho?...
ipgBushClassroomBookUpsideDown.jpg

That's a good question.

But he'd be stupid to declare war on China. I'm sure he has a lot of business/money tied up with them which would affect him and his rich friends.

He's really trolling them, almost like to provoke them to attack us. I dont think he'd declare a war on them, but I dont see him leaving the White House very easily if he loses. I could see him exploring every Avenue to remain there. Not saying he'll do this but who know with him.

it would never happen china would crush us with just the money thats tied up with the rich like you said
the world would need to attack china not just the united states and even then china has the upper hand

i can't see a war with soldiers if thats what your asking only with sanctions

What about some sort of cold war?

I believe two terms was an unwritten rule prior to it becoming law in the 50s. Also F. Roosevelt was potus during ww2 not ww1.

Fixed I hit the wrong number LOL

I have a problem with articles posted a page or two ago where the byline states a person died of covid-19 synptoms yet the article stated no conclusion has been made by examiners yet

covid-19 symptoms can arise from other Issues sometimes coming in all once. And while i think covid is a real serious issue, **** like that makes people really distrust what they read.

He's really trolling them, almost like to provoke them to attack us. I dont think he'd declare a war on them, but I dont see him leaving the White House very easily if he loses. I could see him exploring every Avenue to remain there. Not saying he'll do this but who know with him.

What about some sort of cold war?
[/
I thought we where going through a Cold War now with China or at least one has already started

Trumps not leaving the White House without a crying and Moaning fight
And that’s going to really turn the country into a tail spin

Also Since the US kicked everyone out the Chinese consulate in Houston I wonder what China’s next step will be
Probably kicking US citizens out of the consulates in China or I could see China even going further but what further is I don’t know

Last edited:
Doesn't the u.s. owe china trillions? They probably can't ask for all of it now but it'd be funny if they could.

CAFETERIA WORKER IN BUILDING NEXT TO WHITE HOUSE WHERE SOME WHITE HOUSE STAFF WORK TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS; CONTACT TRACING BEING CONDUCTED -NBC NEWS

From the back and forth I had earlier in the day do you think these 2 boys would rather have the economy collapse or their parents back in their lives

As important as money is no one should be selfish enough to worry about money in a time like this only worry about lives
Let the whole country suffer Financially Go into a recession or a depression if more lives can be saved and people can stop dying

terrible story

Back
Top Bottom