Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
from what I can tell from local news, SoCal been holding steady/slowly getting better. LA county went down a tier last week.

LAcounty.JPG

Good to hear! My hopes are that this blows over soon.

Good to hear! My hopes are that this blows over soon.

same. we're getting outdoor dining and malls open as of two weeks ago, and in OC more of the Disney restaurant areas are opening up.

Patiently waiting for buffets and indoor dining again but if I eat inside, I'm sitting at the counter/bar at the very end :lol:

same. we're getting outdoor dining and malls open as of two weeks ago, and in OC more of the Disney restaurant areas are opening up.

Patiently waiting for buffets and indoor dining again but if I eat inside, I'm sitting at the counter/bar at the very end :lol:

Nice! I went to the malls a while back and one was too packed for my liking. Left the place after just 10 minutes and got some tacos to eat in the car :lol: I don’t know if I can do the indoor eating part, still feels dangerous.

Nice! I went to the malls a while back and one was too packed for my liking. Left the place after just 10 minutes and got some tacos to eat in the car :lol: I don’t know if I can do the indoor eating part, still feels dangerous.

:lol: i've done that when I out and hungry and too far to take food home. Eating a giant burger is a PITA in your car lol. I'd eat inside if it was fairly empty and I can isolate myself in a corner or something, and only when necessary if I'm out and about.

:lol: i've done that when I out and hungry and too far to take food home. Eating a giant burger is a PITA in your car lol. I'd eat inside if it was fairly empty and I can isolate myself in a corner or something, and only when necessary if I'm out and about.

It really is a pain to do, lol. I’ve had many fries, taco meat and egg rolls fall right off my plate :lol: :angry:
No doubt, I could do it if I’m in a corner away from the crowd. It would also have to be one really good meal for me to step in though.

Def not taking no vaccine.

cases rising Abroad.

They need to shut everything down again. These anti mask warriors are weird to me. They don’t understand long term health. I had a meat heat prick argue that this covid is the same as the flu. Not really. This covid has wiped out many.

Shut everything down again. Humble these anti mask warriors

Def not taking no vaccine.

cases rising Abroad.

They need to shut everything down again. These anti mask warriors are weird to me. They don’t understand long term health. I had a meat heat prick argue that this covid is the same as the flu. Not really. This covid has wiped out many.

Shut everything down again. Humble these anti mask warriors
Huge problem with masks is the lack of government mandates. Instead, we’re getting weak *** recommendations with no enforcement. Before jumps on the “you want the government to control you?!?” argument, YES, for this situation I do. We should be DONE with this by now

agreed with the vaccine but that’s not coming out for years to come. Not even worried about that at the moment

White house said they aren't trying to control the virus anymore because it's very contagious.

Huh bruh? Get them outta here man

Something very unusual is happening in Texas. Their cases have grown slightly (40%) but their hospitalizations are growing faster (>50%). This indicates they're not being upfront about testing.

Because people are getting sick but refuse to go to the hospital just to prove their point. When they remember that they’re fat and old they head to the emergency room

Huge problem with masks is the lack of government mandates. Instead, we’re getting weak *** recommendations with no enforcement. Before jumps on the “you want the government to control you?!?” argument, YES, for this situation I do. We should be DONE with this by now

agreed with the vaccine but that’s not coming out for years to come. Not even worried about that at the moment
Spain implemented a nationwide curfew and Italy is closing all bars, gyms and restaurants nationwide.
This state by state handling of the pandemic is why it’s never gone away here in the first place.
Remember back in feb/March When Spain and Italy were the first countries after China to get hit hard and everyone was saying “we will get their those countries are about a month ahead of us”.
I expect the same thing this time around.
Right around the start of the holiday season here.

Back
Top Bottom