Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Spain implemented a nationwide curfew and Italy is closing all bars, gyms and restaurants nationwide.
This state by state handling of the pandemic is why it’s never gone away here in the first place.
Remember back in feb/March When Spain and Italy were the first countries after China to get hit hard and everyone was saying “we will get their those countries are about a month ahead of us”.
I expect the same thing this time around.
Right around the start of the holiday season here.
State by state isn’t even the case. things are being done county by county. American “freedom” is once again what is causing more problems. Freedom doesn’t work when 40is % of the population are proud idiots

all a bunch of political bull****

neither trump or Biden have a plan to control this plague and the American public gets screwed in the end
Trump"s Chief of Staff: We can't contain it

You: BOTH SIDES!!!

You can't put your MAGA hat on like you would like, so you peddle both sides nonsense instead.

But I should be thankful, at least people getting a break from your bigotry.

Last edited:
Trump"s Chief of Staff: We can't contain it

You: BOTH SIDES!!!

You can't put your MAGA hat on like you would like, so you peddle both sides nonsense instead.

But I should be thankful, at least people getting a break from your bigotry.
Even link dude posted led to nowhere LOL

we have ONE side in charge of all this. Same side that dismantled the pandemic relief team to supposedly save money. We get hit with a pandemic.... “BuT BOTH SiDeZ DoE”

Last edited:
That’s a stupid statement. Biden does have a plan, trump just gave up (officially) yesterday. That “both sides” talk is complete horse ****. There’s IS one side that ****ed this all up
Biden might have a plan but I don’t think coronavirus is going to follow uncle Joe’s plan

though I do agree with Biden on shutting the country down if and when he wins

trump don’t have a plan at all it’s given up

the “side” that screwed this up was the CCP for the world and no doubt state side by the Trump administration

all a bunch of political bull****

neither trump or Biden have a plan to control this plague and the American public gets screwed in the end
Stop it dude.

Just stop it.
Trump dismantled the disease response team Obama and Biden put in place because he is a petty individual.

Politicians are not magicians, they are managers. Biden expressing that he will listen to experts and follow their advice on the best way to go forward from wherever we are IF he takes power in January is good enough for starters, especially when the alternative is four more years of denial and white-flag waving.

Biden might have a plan but I don’t think coronavirus is going to follow uncle Joe’s plan

though I do agree with Biden on shutting the country down if and when he wins

trump don’t have a plan at all it’s given up

the “side” that screwed this up was the CCP for the world and no doubt state side by the Trump administration
There is no “might” have a plan, he does. Period. Trump had a plan too. He said it wasn’t real, then offered herd “mentality”. Where’s the “both sides” or “nobody”’in those facts?

Stop it dude.

Just stop it.
Trump dismantled the disease response team Obama and Biden put in place because he is a petty individual.

Politicians are not magicians, they are managers. Biden expressing that he will listen to experts and follow their advice on the best way to go forward from wherever we are IF he takes power in January is good enough for starters, especially when the alternative is four more years of denial and white-flag waving.

I agree with you i’m not looking for a magician I’m just looking for someone that could manage this and both trump And binder cant handle this

i do think biden will do a much better job then trump
but there is no one running for president cant handle this

this virus is be around longer then the next 4 years of the next president

I agree with you i’m not looking for a magician I’m just looking for someone that could manage this and both trump And binder cant handle this

i do think biden will do a much better job then trump
but there is no one running for president cant handle this

this virus is be around longer then the next 4 years of the next president
How do you know Biden can’t handle this? Where’s the facts to back it?

There is no “might” have a plan, he does. Period. Trump had a plan too. He said it wasn’t real, then offered herd “mentality”. Where’s the “both sides” or “nobody”’in those facts?
listen That’s how you feel and Im not going to question your feelings

how I feel is there will be no plain to control the coronavirus In the US

this is not about Democratic or republican this about 2 people that don’t have a chance to control this virus

I don’t like both Biden or trump

But if I did like one of the other I wouldn’t fool myself to think that there’s gonna be a plan to stop the coronavirus with either of them

Last edited:
listen That’s how you feel and Im not going to question your feelings

how I feel is there will be no plain to control the coronavirus In the US

this is not about Democratic or republican this about 2 people that don’t a chance to control this virus

I don’t like both Biden or trump

But if I did like one of the other I wouldn’t fool myself to think that there’s gonna be a plan to stop the coronavirus with either of them
Again, again, again, there is no “feel” just facts. Where are your facts? why can Covid not be stopped? Other countries have already proven that wrong. The ****ing nba bubble proved that wrong.

back your claims with facts or keep them away from the public. I’m squashing all disinformation possible before next Tuesday

How do you know Biden can’t handle this? Where’s the facts to back it?

bider or trump is not going to stop it

I don’t need facts when I look at numbers this virus is not controllable
we all know that
i been saying that since i started following news of the virus
I can’t see Biden stopping or getting rid of it controlling it and see all know how trump handled it

you might do a good job stopping it from spreading but it’s never gone
The average person won’t get the treatment Trump got if he had or he didn’t have the virus
I’m not looking at this as politics this is a killer disease that’s never going away

Again, again, again, there is no “feel” just facts. Where are your facts? why can Covid not be stopped? Other countries have already proven that wrong. The ****ing nba bubble proved that wrong.

back your claims with facts or keep them away from the public. I’m squashing all disinformation possible before next Tuesday

it’s too wide spread and Americans don’t like to be told what to do
that’s all the facts I need

again trump or Biden no one is going to listen americans are too
selfish prove me wrong
If you think Biden can you do a better job good for you I really hope he does because Trump is not going to be re-elected

im sure he knows this because of his ****ups over the coronavirus and the The hundreds of thousands of people who didn’t need to die this past year he has no chance in hell to win
he doesn’t deserve to be president

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom