Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
bsgjipd0va761.jpg

^^ I wanna know too how y'all who got it, got it. Im not gonna judge, but I want to know if what i've been doing enough not to get it.

My rule of thumbs is as long as you do not have close interaction for more than 5-15 minutes, the risk is low. Wearing mask or being outdoor helps too.
I run outside and never wear a mask, and been passing by few other people whom they don't wear mask either on the way. So far so good.

^^ I wanna know too how y'all who got it, got it. Im not gonna judge, but I want to know if what i've been doing enough not to get it.

My rule of thumbs is as long as you do not have close interaction for more than 5-15 minutes, the risk is low. Wearing mask or being outdoor helps too.
I run outside and never wear a mask, and been passing by few other people whom they don't wear mask either on the way. So far so good.
Have you gotten a test?

You doing anything for eye protection? I’ve been wearing sunglasses indoors for shopping or errands. Aerosols can definitely infect the eyes, but I haven’t been brave enough to go all out with a face shield or goggles, but with the way cases are exploding in our area I’m getting close.

You doing anything for eye protection? I’ve been wearing sunglasses indoors for shopping or errands. Aerosols can definitely infect the eyes, but I haven’t been brave enough to go all out with a face shield or goggles, but with the way cases are exploding in our area I’m getting close.

definitely wear eye wear....I either wear sunglasses or safety glasses from Home Depot like these

Have you gotten a test?
Only antibody about 2 months ago or so, which's negative.

Not at the moment. I actually wear eye glasses, but I haven't been wearing it just because I wear mask and I don't feel like being bothered by it.
I don't think I'd go that extreme yet by wearing eye protection.

I wear my glasses every time I go outside now. Just gives me peace of mind that I have a barrier between my eyes.
Seen so doctors wearing earplugs
That’s crazy. I’ve never heard of contracting COVID through the ears, but I guess they are technically all connected. Guess I’ll shop with my earbuds in from now on...

Last edited:

Thought about that at first but ive been in crowded stores, etc for long periods of time and been ok. Even had my bro who was positive in the household and id just mask it roaming through the crib if I wasnt in my room. Never used eyewear. If he used the bathroom id let it air out, spray the **** down and go inside with just a mask.

I’d like to get the threads opinion on a COVID topic....My mom and I were supposed to go to my brothers in Phoenix on Wednesday but the Monday prior his wife tested positive and he tested positive the following Wednesday. Isn’t the rule of thumb that they should quarantine for 14 days after they experience their final symptom? Ie it’s not 100% safe to visit them until after that point?

I’ve done a pretty good job avoiding it in the workplace and traveling throughout this whole thing. Also, I just got back from like a month and a half in Spain and I was getting tested about twice per week because it was required to take the train from Madrid to the city where our hangar is located. I’m not trying to knowingly throw away months of prudence and avoidance for a family vacation when no one’s dying :lol:

I’d like to get the threads opinion on a COVID topic....My mom and I were supposed to go to my brothers in Phoenix on Wednesday but the Monday prior his wife tested positive and he tested positive the following Wednesday. Isn’t the rule of thumb that they should quarantine for 14 days after they experience their final symptom? Ie it’s not 100% safe to visit them until after that point?

I’ve done a pretty good job avoiding it in the workplace and traveling throughout this whole thing. Also, I just got back from like a month and a half in Spain and I was getting tested about twice per week because it was required to take the train from Madrid to the city where our hangar is located. I’m not trying to knowingly throw away months of prudence and avoidance for a family vacation when no one’s dying :lol:

cdc says quarantine for 10 days after first pos test. 24 hrs after their last symptom they should be okay.

cdc says quarantine for 10 days after first pos test. 24 hrs after their last symptom they should be okay.

Thanks bruh! What I posted seemed kind of long :lol: Still seems kind of risky to go stay in there crib for several days so soon after. Anyone else done this?

Thanks bruh! What I posted seemed kind of long :lol: Still seems kind of risky to go stay in there crib for several days so soon after. Anyone else done this?

I definitely wouldn’t feel comfortable, knowing that the virus can remain viable on hard surfaces for such a long time. It hasn’t even been 2 full weeks since either of them tested positive? Nah...

Mamane believes that this technology is the future, adding that she expects that by 2025, it will be cost effective enough to become mainstream.

“UV LEDs have a huge future,” she added. “Of course, as always, when it comes to ultraviolet radiation, it is important to make it clear to people that it is dangerous to try to use this method to disinfect surfaces inside homes. You need to know how to design these systems and how to work with them so that you are not directly exposed to the light.”

Back
Top Bottom