Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
got a couple of staff members coming to me now asking if they can “get on the list” for the vaccine. i’m like mfker we had two rounds of staff going in to get vaccinated months ago. i’m not gonna ******* beg people to get something that’s basically a luxury. **** you talmbout i change my mind. mannnn....people are funny.

Last edited:
got a couple of staff members coming to me now asking if they can “get on the list” for the vaccine. i’m like mfker we had two rounds of staff going in to get vaccinated months ago. i’m not gonna ****ing beg people to get something that’s basically a luxury. **** you talbout i change my mind. mannnn....people are funny.

They just want to flexing on their IG or TikTok.

This twitter thread nicely compiles data that shows vaccines reduce both symptomatic and asymptomatic infections with covid-19. These numbers range from a 62% reduction up to a 92% reduction, with most studies in the 80-90% range.

Moreover, in cases where vaccinated people had an asymptomatic infection, the viral loads are lower, indicating an even lower chance of spreading the virus. So we're talking about at least a 5 to 10-fold reduction in infectivity but probably even higher.

So quick question...If I had covid begining of last month...should I just wait a few months either way to get the vaccine, or still get it ASAP? Sorry if this sounds like a dumbass question :lol:

So quick question...If I had covid begining of last month...should I just wait a few months either way to get the vaccine, or still get it ASAP? Sorry if this sounds like a dumbass question :lol:
It's a good question and I don't think it's really known what to do. Some say to wait 90 days. CDC says to wait 90 days only if you got treated with antibodies or convalescent plasma but otherwise they encourage vaccination once your quarantine period has ended and you're asymptomatic.

I would go ahead and try to schedule it. The booking service here only excludes you if you've had covid-19 in the past 14 days, so I don't think you would be screened out. You may only need one dose of the vaccine. It would make sense then to space our your vaccine dose 1 from your infection by a month or so, which is how the two doses of the vaccine would be spaced, so you're on schedule for that.

It's a good question and I don't think it's really known what to do. Some say to wait 90 days. CDC says to wait 90 days only if you got treated with antibodies or convalescent plasma but otherwise they encourage vaccination once your quarantine period has ended and you're asymptomatic.

I would go ahead and try to schedule it. The booking service here only excludes you if you've had covid-19 in the past 14 days, so I don't think you would be screened out. You may only need one dose of the vaccine. It would make sense then to space our your vaccine dose 1 from your infection by a month or so, which is how the two doses of the vaccine would be spaced, so you're on schedule for that.
Thanks for the info man

Does the vaccine make you test positive for antibodies?

You ideally develop antibodies as a result of the vaccine. It’s exactly what is supposed to happen in order to provide protection against the virus. More important is developing strong B and T cell immunity as well, because that protection is long lasting and more robust. All 3 vaccines approved so far should confer this type of immunity to most people who receive them.

My Dad passed away just after midnight yesterday. He did not die of Covid but I posted this here because of our inability to visit him at the hospital due to Covid restrictions in place at the VA.

I find it frustrating that I wasn’t able to see him during his 4-week stay at the hospital. It seems Covid affects people who don’t even have the virus too.

If only people would’ve listened to flatten the curve and wear masks back when this first started perhaps we wouldn’t be in this position.

My Dad passed away just after midnight yesterday. He did not die of Covid but I posted this here because of our inability to visit him at the hospital due to Covid restrictions in place at the VA.

I find it frustrating that I wasn’t able to see him during his 4-week stay at the hospital. It seems Covid affects people who don’t even have the virus too.

If only people would’ve listened to flatten the curve and wear masks back when this first started perhaps we wouldn’t be in this position.

my condolences.

Does anybody in here follow Fox News at all? How are they reporting the pandemic and vaccine info? Is it normal reporting or are they still doing the Maga smug comments and mocking our “freedoms?”

Does anybody in here follow Fox News at all? How are they reporting the pandemic and vaccine info? Is it normal reporting or are they still doing the Maga smug comments and mocking our “freedoms?”

door #2

i watch randomly when im bored and need a quick laugh. unfortunately Joey has given them some ammo to pop off with but its usually half thought out premises, laiden with buzz words and obscure references to how trump would be doing better even though he was tangible proof he would not.

Are there differences in the antibodies created after recovering from covid and from getting vaccinated? I'm guessing it's like doing pushups vs taking roids and doing pushups but im no scientist.

I'm sorry my friend. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom