Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sad views from them. I am a Christian and I got vaccinated because I believe that medicine and science are both good things and doing my part by taking medicine and believing in science doesn't in any way mean that I don't have faith. I highly doubt that these same people wouldn't take an advil or Tylenol if they had pain.
I'm on the same boat with you, man. It's just amazing how much useless facts they spew out just to have them answer your question.

"Martin Daniel was a Tuskegee University graduate, according to his family. The government’s syphilis experiments on Black men during the 1930s influenced his and his wife’s decision not to get vaccinated."
Damn
I actually have a co-worker who is unvaccinated because of this reason. When I told him that I studied and read up on the Tuskegee Airman and the experiments he was shocked I knew about it.

I told him to be safe and still consider the option of getting vaccinated because things are looking to get worse with the variant.

Wife told me that she was invited to a bachelorette trip to Vegas in October. I told her that no one will be wearing masks and one of the girls in the party already got COVID.

I offered a suggestion to have the bridal party come to our place and I'd be the entertainment.

That offer was rejected :lol:

These people are 🤡🤡🤡 and don't need our sympathy or respect. Fools following Trump down this path like idiots.

And yet they don't seem to grasp the fact that Trump survived COVID because he received the kind of medical treatments to which they will never have access. Oh, and he was vaccinated, has specifically taken credit for successful vaccine development, and has spoken favorably about the vaccines from what I have seen. But they'd rather spite the current administration than allow Biden to take credit for a successful vaccination campaign. Ok...

And yet they don't seem to grasp the fact that Trump survived COVID because he received the kind of medical treatments to which they will never have access. Oh, and he was vaccinated, has specifically taken credit for successful vaccine development, and has spoken favorably about the vaccines from what I have seen. But they'd rather spite the current administration than allow Biden to take credit for a successful vaccination campaign. Ok...

Owning the libs take precedent over everything for them.

Back to school shopping....the new norm :lol:
masks.jpg

Pandora’s box really opened up. This **** is ridiculous. The whole fam and my girl is vaccinated but these break throughs got me tripping again cause I had the alpha back in January.

LA county a **** show too with cases over 2500 and will probably hit 3000 daily next week
1627057492957.gif
AP and others have reported that breakthrough cases are rare, but based on the increased cases we're seeing I don't believe it for one second. People are catching this new variant left and right, it's super contagious. A few friends tested positive after a vax only event in NYC.

AP and others have reported that breakthrough cases are rare, but based on the increased cases we're seeing I don't believe it for one second. People are catching this new variant left and right, it's super contagious. A few friends tested positive after a vax only event in NYC.

Not sure I understand the point you're trying to make... are you saying that fully vaccinated people are getting infected at the same rate as unvaccinated people? Were your friends who tested positive fully vaccinated or they went to the event to get their (first or second?) dose? The more prevalent any transmissible pathogen is in a particular area, the greater the likelihood that you will be exposed to it. The vaccines will not prevent you from coming into contact with the virus, but they should provide rapid neutralization of the viral particles. This will keep the large majority of fully vaccinated people from getting seriously ill, but they could still test positive during the early viral replication phase and experience some symptoms. We will all experience these occasional exposures, which will in turn become natural "boosters" to our immune systems when we have future exposures.

I was getting my hair cut the other day and the woman who shampoos my hair started going on a tirade about how a customer was talking to her about how a lot of the anti-vaxx rhetoric is coming from Trump supporters, so she replied to the customer with something along the lines of "well I'm the biggest Trump supporter going, and I still got the shot!"

Fortunately this was right at the end of the shampooing, so I just said "yeah, I think there's a lot to unpack there", gave her her tip, and kept it moving. :lol:

Not sure I understand the point you're trying to make... are you saying that fully vaccinated people are getting infected at the same rate as unvaccinated people? Were your friends who tested positive fully vaccinated or they went to the event to get their (first or second?) dose? The more prevalent any transmissible pathogen is in a particular area, the greater the likelihood that you will be exposed to it. The vaccines will not prevent you from coming into contact with the virus, but they should provide rapid neutralization of the viral particles. This will keep the large majority of fully vaccinated people from getting seriously ill, but they could still test positive during the early viral replication phase and experience some symptoms. We will all experience these occasional exposures, which will in turn become natural "boosters" to our immune systems when we have future exposures.

This is what people need a better understanding of. It’s not the end of the world if you are vaccinated and test positive or have mild systems. It’s basically no different than catching existing viruses we have lived with.

A recent study indicates that mRNA vaccination does not negatively impact sperm count. In fact, average sperm count actually increased and 7 of 8 men who previously had low sperm counts had normal sperm counts after vaccination. If you hear anyone saying they are refusing vaccination or not vaccinating their sons because they are worried about them becoming sterile, I think they should be more worried they will get their girlfriends pregnant with that mRNA super sperm!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom