Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apparently in Massachusetts 1.54% of all reported breakthrough cases resulted in death, which seems quite high (almost inline with death rates of non vaccinated cases).

thinking about this more, Israel has a population of 9 million vs. USA 328 million. a smaller and (I'm assuming) more homogeneous society would make it "easier" to maintain a united response vs. the pandemic., unlike the US who has people who would rather get put on a breathing tube and be near death vs. a vaccine that "I heard has some issues" :stoneface:

edit 2: thinking about this more more, a smaller population is more prone to random chance and small outbreaks affecting a large portion of the people. i dunno I guess for me its too much of a reach to take their number and extrapolate it towards the US given all the differences.

edit: and if any israeli/ME NTers wanna chime in and let me know I don't know what I'm talking about and/or racist, please feel free :nerd: :lol:
Israel has their own MAGA population (ultra-religious) who were against the vaccine, but eventually they were convinced. How? The government would cover up their anti-vax posters with pro-vax posters until they finally gave in:

It's also a fairly dense country compared to the USA, and the climate is very different (and much more homogenous than the USA), so it's hard to compare things too directly. I think the best comparison is looking at the infection fatality ratio with delta among vaccinated adults.

151 breakthrough deaths in Illinois, why is no one talking about this? Article claims total breakthrough deaths equates to 2.2% of total Covid deaths since Jan 1, but almost no one was vaxxed at that time and Illinois refuses to publish the numbers of breakthrough cases.

Something about all of these seems off, as we're seeing breakthrough deaths in many states, going against official efficacy claims.

151 breakthrough deaths in Illinois, why is no one talking about this? Article claims total breakthrough deaths equates to 2.2% of total Covid deaths since Jan 1, but almost no one was vaxxed at that time and Illinois refuses to publish the numbers of breakthrough cases.

Something about all of these seems off, as we're seeing breakthrough deaths in many states, going against official efficacy claims.
It’s always been said that the vaccines weren’t 100%, even against the original virus for which they were designed. It is also well known/documented that there are some elderly and immune compromised who receive little/no protection at all. They are even less protective against the variants and immunity wanes the further out you are from being vaccinated. What’s your point? You’re still better protected WITH vaccine than without.

That’s actually surprising. I gotta double check but I think in the initial studies Pfizer was either 100% or very close to it in preventing death.

C4FAD699-6A88-4D6C-B264-D8253F9DB255.jpeg

Full story

This man had so many jokes about the vaccine and then BOOM! Dead.

2549046A-E922-4B24-A36C-F79AB9E73779.jpeg
F39C2472-7E49-4203-99EA-23A2522729DB.jpeg
21B9E03B-D491-475E-9145-DB44FDE527E0.jpeg

Last edited:
But he owns the libs. A hero!

Yeah I can’t even lie to you my first reaction was laughter.

Then some sadness set in because he’s never coming back and he thought this was a game.

It’s one thing to be truly afraid of a new vaccine to the point of refusing it- I respect it but I don’t understand it.

but it’s quite another to be telling bad jokes on Twitter about it only to succumb to the virus you were clowning.

Yeah I can’t even lie to you my first reaction was laughter.

Then some sadness set in because he’s never coming back and he thought this was a game.

It’s one thing to be truly afraid of a new vaccine to the point of refusing it- I respect it but I don’t understand it.

but it’s quite another to be telling bad jokes on Twitter about it only to succumb to the virus you were clowning.

I get it man but the last 4 years in US has really soured me on certain people. The people who speak outlandish BS and spread misinformation deserve to die from the same thing they are lying about. It’s a way of karma biting your ***. I want to save people and help most, but certain people we are just better off without.

I get it man but the last 4 years in US has really soured me on certain people. The people who speak outlandish BS and spread misinformation deserve to die from the same thing they are lying about. It’s a way of karma biting your ***. I want to save people and help most, but certain people we are just better off without.

I hear you.

I’m definitely not arguing with anyone I encounter about getting the vaccine because they’re gonna need all that energy to battle the virus.

Wild times we live in…

That’s actually surprising. I gotta double check but I think in the initial studies Pfizer was either 100% or very close to it in preventing death.
2 things that immediately come to mind: the initial studies were done before most of these VOC’s were circulating and they specifically excluded people with serious comorbidities who are more likely to have breakthrough infections that result in severe disease and death.

It’s always been said that the vaccines weren’t 100%, even against the original virus for which they were designed. It is also well known/documented that there are some elderly and immune compromised who receive little/no protection at all. They are even less protective against the variants and immunity wanes the further out you are from being vaccinated. What’s your point? You’re still better protected WITH vaccine than without.
What do you mean what's your point? I just posted evidence that the death rate in breakthrough cases is over 1.5% in the most vaccinated state in the nation. This is major, especially as breakthrough cases are proving not to be rare. We have a quarter of LA's cases now being breakthrough.

I
It was stated that these vaccines prevent severe cases and deaths by over 99.9%, and that's completely false based on states reporting.

For example, as recent as yesterday:

99.9% effective, but with 31 breakthrough deaths? What is this number based on exactly?

People have been wearing no masks and are mislead to thinking they can't die even if they catch it vaccinated.

What do you mean what's your point? I just posted evidence that the death rate in breakthrough cases is over 1.5% in the most vaccinated state in the nation. This is major, especially as breakthrough cases are proving not to be rare. We have a quarter of LA's cases now being breakthrough.

I
It was stated that these vaccines prevent severe cases and deaths by over 99.9%, and that's completely false based on states reporting.

99.9% effective, but with 31 breakthrough deaths? What is this number based on exactly?

People have been wearing no masks and are mislead to thinking they can't die even if they catch it vaccinated.
Misled and misinformed by the wrong people.

I

The higher the % vaccinated in a certain population, the higher the % of breakthroughs. For example, if a population is 100% vaccinated then 100% of cases would be breakthroughs and any death would be a breakthrough death. I don’t believe that any city, county, or state is accurately calculating breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, or deaths, but I would be careful trying to make assumptions based on random news articles.

As someone who works in nursing, I'll be the first to admit this field is flooded with morons.

I find myself at odds with my colleagues more often than I'd care to admit due to their overall dumbassery whether the topic is medical or non-medical.
QFE
yeah don't let any type of degree in medicine fool you
there are so many idiots at every level in health care. you got to weed these people out. it's not the majority though i would say.

They are finally talking about this. If they do mandate masks, they should at least do it right. No point in fabric coverings.

Back
Top Bottom