Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
even if it isn’t going away, this is all we got. The alternative is going back to normal life and people dying.

also everyone please remember that this is an EXTREMELY dynamic situation the science/information/virology gets updated by the minute. We in very uncharted territory and the scientists/microbiologists are trying to keep up. It’s basically El Chapo staying two steps ahead of the feds.

Another thing I don’t get is the “we just need to learn to live with this” people - what does that mean? I’m pretty sure you’re not the type to stay at home if you lose your sense of smell - so by live with it they mean ignore it and &@£ everyone else.

Does your hospital have the test instrument to confirm it's Delta? Or are they assuming it's Delta since that's what've been spreading out? My local hospital does not have the instrument to tell if it's delta or not. They are only reporting that our daily Covid cases are going up.
Yeah, I’m at the big research hospitals in the Bay Area. They released the data to us.

The seasonal flu happens every year millions of people catch it but it is mostly self limiting and minor symptoms with few deaths.
oh word?

“The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.”

Annually since like, the beginning of time…..

Just saying.

The flu is “deadly” too

All I said was the media over hyped a lot of stuff like the boy who cried wolf. I wasn’t on some fake news conspiracy stuff. :lol: they just make bread off hysteria like the toilet paper shortage.

you guys took it another direction. :lol:

I’m not comparing sir.

just clearing the misconception that seasonal flu causes “very few deaths” as stated in the post I quoted.

relax cowboy.

oh word?

“The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.”

Annually since like, the beginning of time…..

Just saying.

The flu is “deadly” too

My bad, you right. I didn’t look up the numbers but I was thinking US x the elderly x preexisting condition. Worldwide for sure the numbers are crazy due to lack of proper prevention etc

All I said was the media over hyped a lot of stuff like the boy who cried wolf. I wasn’t on some fake news conspiracy stuff. :lol: they just make bread off hysteria like the toilet paper shortage.

you guys took it another direction. :lol:
This all on you bro

tenor - 2021-08-04T153742.604.gif

Keeping Covid-19 "in check" has always been about not allowing the hospitals to become so overrun that you see a spiral of death, nurse/doctor burnout, and ancillary casualties from those who suffer from non-covid related emergencies.

Did any of you actually see what happened in India? It was pure carnage.

Add to the fact that economies suffer when you have large numbers of sick people who can't work at the same time, bars close, restaurants close, factories are shut down and supply lines become backed up like we're seeing with semiconductor chips.

It's so simple yet, hundreds of pages and months and months later, people are still trying to push some trash herd immunity theory that's been debunked.

So sick of this, man. Pure garbage.

Also for the sake of common sense….

Current endemics such as the common cold and flu are also “airborne” such as COVID-19

The most recent viral outbreaks MAD COW disease, SARS (2003), Zika virus and the AVIAN bird flu were NOT AIRBORNE.

I’m providing information that should be common knowledge but unfortunately isn’t.

Do what with the information you will sir.

I’m providing information that should be common knowledge but unfortunately isn’t.

Do what with the information you will sir.
I will keep doing exactly what have been doing before I read your post, and keep thinking people should take Covid more seriously than the flu and common cold

I didn't learn anything from your post beyond seeing something being coy

Oh yeah

Sir

Back
Top Bottom