Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

My sister is in a Master’s of Nursing program and half of the damn program are anti-vaxxers. Now these idiots are going to be forced to get it because they all do clinicals at local hospitals.

I wonder how many of these people are OG anti-vaxxers and how many hopped on the wave more recently

My guess is most are the latter

Confusing on where requires a mask now, so I'm just keeping it on me. Saw earlier that Target has all employees in them, but optional for customers.

I wonder how many of these people are OG anti-vaxxers and how many hopped on the wave more recently

My guess is most are the latter
Lot of them are younger so I’d assume they hopped on the wave. Lot of white Midwesterners so you have the MAGA influence too.

232990984_1967310180086638_354052390364854337_n.jpg

I used to think of anti-vaxxers as hippy type liberals who take herbs and see a chiropractor or naturopath to cure them. Streets done changed.

It's not right. Real anti-vaxxers have been preparing for this their entire lives

Now every free thinker with an internet connection thinks they can join the movement once it gets hot? :smh:

My sister is in a Master’s of Nursing program and half of the damn program are anti-vaxxers. Now these idiots are going to be forced to get it because they all do clinicals at local hospitals.

Mom dukes works at Drake.

Been vaxxed since it was available to her.

Need to check up and see whats popping off over there.

People really next level delusional

Not only is this stupid to be in such denial, doing this disqualifies them from getting FEMA Aid for funeral expenses

Missouri gofundme pages probably 10000x more than other states like old anti-vax QOP boy from Texas

The article listed 12 deaths the coroner changed and he indicated he only changed the ones that could have been the result of other causes indicating he wouldn't lie to appease families. Seems like click bait actually.

Our analysis outlines the potential protective effect of influenza vaccination in SARS-CoV-2-positive patients against adverse outcomes within 30, 60, 90, and 120 days of a positive diagnosis. Significant findings favoring influenza vaccination mitigating the risks of sepsis, stroke, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), emergency department (ED) & Intensive Care Unit (ICU) admissions suggest a potential protective effect that could benefit populations without readily available access to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

Last school year was virtual, this year in person…Started 2nd grade Tuesday now she gotta sit down for 10 days

Wid thing is ppl said this type of things were gon happen at this point in 2021 but still pressed to “open” up anyway
School districts across America

"I think we have to at least show false effort and make it seem like we gave it a shot/try but I can see us being back home soon lol."

I’m somewhere between B and A.

I really just want them to go hard at unvaccinated ppl (who don’t have a medical exemption) and exclude them from everything until they get vaccinated. Work, restaurants, bars, etc.

it’s gonna happen especially New York .FDA approval most likely by end of month and majority all companies and schools will force vaccination . We are around 64 percent with one dose in New York will most likely be at around 80 percent late September

Back
Top Bottom