Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This has always been the case. “It’s just the sniffles you’re fine”.

Until parents can easily take time away from work it will continue no doubt.

I honestly think the paid time off is a cop out. The majority of parents simply don't want to be bothered with their kids and will send them to school no matter what. I've seen parents get so upset about getting called in to pick up their snot nosed kids, even with a fever, horrible cough, whatever. "It's just allergies"

I honestly think the paid time off is a cop out. The majority of parents simply don't want to be bothered with their kids and will send them to school no matter what. I've seen parents get so upset about getting called in to pick up their snot nosed kids, even with a fever, horrible cough, whatever. "It's just allergies"

This is true, but it isn’t for everyone obviously. A lot of my friends don’t have the flexibility due to their job regardless of paid or not. Nothing simple about any of this **** when it comes to schools.

This has always been the case. “It’s just the sniffles you’re fine”.

Until parents can easily take time away from work it will continue no doubt.
Adults WITH covid or sickness will do the same too. Too many have very little sick time. How many aren't disclosing their diagnosis unless they are bed bound?

I was reading that the CDC believes 6-7 times the number of kids had covid in the past, and it just never got reported, or testing didn't happen etc. I sort of hope that's true. That would lower the death rates even more, and leave even less kids vulnerable right now

Anyone else looking at other countries? India dropped their daily highs fast. Anyone know what changes they had? Same with Czech republic.

Is Texas and Florida banning mask usage or just mandates? I remember a business last year who told employees they couldn't wear masks so they wouldn't scare customers. Could teachers and students wear masks in schools? At that point; is it just peer pressure not to?

Adults WITH covid or sickness will do the same too. Too many have very little sick time. How many aren't disclosing their diagnosis unless they are bed bound?

I was reading that the CDC believes 6-7 times the number of kids had covid in the past, and it just never got reported, or testing didn't happen etc. I sort of hope that's true. That would lower the death rates even more, and leave even less kids vulnerable right now

Anyone else looking at other countries? India dropped their daily highs fast. Anyone know what changes they had? Same with Czech republic.

Is Texas and Florida banning mask usage or just mandates? I remember a business last year who told employees they couldn't wear masks so they wouldn't scare customers. Could teachers and students wear masks in schools? At that point; is it just peer pressure not to?

You're spot on. "It's just a cold" until it isn't anymore. Too many people think they alone can tell the difference, but so many overlapping symptoms make it impossible to self diagnose.

E8rkvtUUcAYZdvU.jpeg

Fam been living that quarantine life for two decades
ohhh.png

Last edited:
How does one get the third shot early

Asking for a friend :nerd:
Dude was on CNN and basically said he went to the pharmacy and they never asked if it was his 1st or 2nd shot so he never brought it up,
manny.png

He wrote about it in the WSJ but it's behind a paywall

I hope the booster that is going to fight the variants is called Sylvie, tva is probably more accurate but those guys were kinda messed up.

Back
Top Bottom