Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
my work gave us the option to work from home. if people still want to come into the office they will pay for parking so that we dont take public transportation

my work gave us the option to work from home. if people still want to come into the office they will pay for parking so that we dont take public transportation

Damn that’s nice. My wife works downtown and parking is way to expensive so has to take public transportation and her work basically says tough luck.

I have bad asthma and copd so I’m definitely shook.

You better be ready to not contact anyone for 2 weeks+ and hope you don't get real sick or have any long-term complications. I know I don't wanna ****ing get that ****.
what if... what if we could make a weakened version of the virus? something that would trigger our body to build up immunity against the virus while not delivering the full impact of the disease....

i know, i know. it's crazy. i bet you such a magical thing would do something weird like lead to autism.

You better be ready to not contact anyone for 2 weeks+ and hope you don't get real sick or have any long-term complications. I know I don't wanna ****ing get that ****.

Not to mention... hope you didn't already infect other people you came in contact with in the 2 weeks leading up to even having symptoms (dont forget it can take up to 2 weeks before you even begin to experience symptoms)

best bet is to work from home if u can and avoid contact with people
Damn that’s nice. My wife works downtown and parking is way to expensive so has to take public transportation and her work basically says tough luck.

I have bad asthma and copd so I’m definitely shook.

Anyone in an area in the US where they are shutting down retail stores and such, not just government operated facilities?

u called this a hoax mr trump
what if... what if we could make a weakened version of the virus? something that would trigger our body to build up immunity against the virus while not delivering the full impact of the disease....

i know, i know. it's crazy. i bet you such a magical thing would do something weird like lead to autism.

My dad and brother headed to San Francisco right now. Told them I’m not seeing them for at least 2 weeks once they get back.

My dad and brother headed to San Francisco right now. Told them I’m not seeing them for at least 2 weeks once they get back.
87dc2fcc65aa3c029b44e81f43bf782e.gif

The cynic in me says it’s a good time to go to these crowdless CLEAN venues.

Yeah my fiance and I share the same birthday, and coming up in April. We are looking at booking a last minute trip to LA to go to six flags and universal if travel is still an option and they are open. Been seeing videos of those places being ghost towns

I realize one can get it twice. But are some people immune to this? Let's say there's a group of 20 people who come into contact with one person who has it. 14 end up positive. 6 do not. I know each person's immune system is different. And I know air flow and contact can be different from person to person. I guess we'll know more soon enough. It would be nice to know if I came into contact with someone sick, and I somehow escaped the infection, if I'm clear from it?
A part of me says to treat it like chicken pox. Let me get it over with. Let me try and get sick. Maybe it doesn’t work like that?

Last edited:
My HR has a WEIRD policy

If I have to be quarantined and it turns out I'm not sick, then they'll take the time I've been out from my sick time

If I'm quarantined and it turns out I have the virus, then I'm using my personal time.

This is how I understand my policy.

Imo should be the other way around?

I'm actually at home testing the system my work put in place to see if working from home is an option for the company. Glad our company is being proactive and getting ready just in case. Everyone in my department is getting a company issued laptop to take home in case we get the email to work from home. This would be a huge step for our company. In my opinion, its more about being liable for someone who might contract the virus at work and potentially facing a lawsuit.

Back
Top Bottom