Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My job been HELLA hush bout this virus and I work in a warehouse. There’s been cases in Council Bluffs and Omaha so far, I really don’t think my job is takin this too seriously since business is a boomin.

I’m definitely gonna have a talk with upper management sayin they need to address this as far as “pay” & their “point system” because they ain’t say **** bout this at all.

Fed up at this point

So here is my take on the whole “quarantine yourself” plan....the average American I guarantee youuuuu sees that as some sort of vacation from life at home, their routine goes as usual, for sure they are still in contact with their families, so it defeats the idea of being in quarantine...unless your whole household gets put under lock and key and even then, who’s prepared to have everyone stay home for 2 weeks....then you off quarantine and come out to the infected world...we are past the point of containment now guys and ignorance is running rampant, what id suggest is tell your elderly to stay HOME.....if you are young, stay away from anyone that’s immune compromised or 70+ these are the people we need to protect, high chance we will contract this **** no matter what we do and we will beat it, our elder and health compromised family and friends not so much

someone told me this is just the flu
when was the last time the nba suspended the league because of the flu?

someone also said, " i have friends who are nurses and they aren't worried so its no big deal."

Seems they arent too worried still.

It is a flu. All this is precautionary to contain it since its spreading so fast, but yes how it affects you is similar to the flu, in some cases weaker than the regular flu and to those elderly, worse.

So here is my take on the whole “quarantine yourself” plan....the average American I guarantee youuuuu sees that as some sort of vacation from life at home, their routine goes as usual, for sure they are still in contact with their families, so it defeats the idea of being in quarantine...unless your whole household gets put under lock and key and even then, who’s prepared to have everyone stay home for 2 weeks....then you off quarantine and come out to the infected world...we are past the point of containment now guys and ignorance is running rampant, what id suggest is tell your elderly to stay HOME.....if you are young, stay away from anyone that’s immune compromised or 70+ these are the people we need to protect, high chance we will contract this **** no matter what we do and we will beat it, our elder and health compromised family and friends not so much
Word. I don't want to contract it so I won't spread it to my parents. Dad has chronic bronchitis and my mom is prone to pneumonia.

I think I can beat it but just remembered I have a history of asthma. It was more of a problem when I was a child so that's easy to forget. The disease at the very least won't be pleasant for me.

Seems they arent too worried still.

It is a flu. All this is precautionary to contain it since its spreading so fast, but yes how it affects you is similar to the flu, in some cases weaker than the regular flu and to those elderly, worse.
I told you already, not to let a nurse's nonchalance influence you too much. This is coming from a nurse himself. Nurses are just built like that, they see a lot of things in the hospital.

Zombies would probably have to knock on the door before you see a typical nurse panic.

I work in a bank so I know I’m **** they are going to make sure we stay open
Damb! Might be the one time the mf with the skimask is the one handling the $$.
Fr tho, be safe.
And they're running temperature checks for staff out here. Started just this morning.

I'm a teacher in Raleigh NC and outside of cancelling all field trips and travel it's business as usual. Closing public schools is always the last resort but all it takes is one teacher or student and this whole thing is shut down.

Wasn't a doctor in Wuhan who died from the disease 35? The dude who tried to tell everyone there was a new virus.
Doubt they were aggressively treating it as they are now. Heck, they spent more effort trying to shut him up.
I personally think he would've survived. At our current level of treatment..

Just got our first case of the Corona in Mississippi. Good thing I have a government job and still get paid for the days they give us off.... that's if they do decide to tell us to stay home.

Restrict ourselves and stay inside. How long before we know the coast is clear? I get suspending huge events like Coachella or even the NBA season but at what point do we stop with the precautions? This doctor is suggesting we restrict ourselves and go on lock down-- stop living our regular day to day lives

The point of not having enough room in hospitals makes sense, I give him that one. I just question how many liberties we are all willing to give up in order to "protect" ourselves

I'm nervous about how quick society can become dark and this opinion article stokes those flames

I'm a teacher in Raleigh NC and outside of cancelling all field trips and travel it's business as usual. Closing public schools is always the last resort but all it takes is one teacher or student and this whole thing is shut down.

My kids HS sent a ski trip to France - and they flew into Italy. They're completely tone deaf posting on twitter about the great time they are having... :rolleyes

I'm not sure how they're going to get home - potentially they could drive across France rather than going back to Italy - but that's a 2 day coach trip.

JetBlue plane passenger diagnosed with coronavirus after landing in Florida
Passengers were allowed to leave without seeing a doctor.
There was a post here about a person flying to Italy and us customs not giving a crap about it on their way home at jfk.
My hope is that this has already infected millions and we just don’t know it yet.
I was super sick back in late December. I had fly thrown ORD ohare. I rarely get sick. Maybe once every 2-3 years. Whole family was sick. I wonder how far back we can really take this? Maybe we were misdiagnosing how elderly were dying?

Back
Top Bottom