Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stopped by the mall yesterday thinking that because it was raining hard there would be no one shopping.....man, I made it through half of the 1st floor and bounced. Way too many people inside but I’m glad I had my N95 mask with an extra regular masker over it.

DC is a terrible city.
It really is. I hear it also has a high rate of STD’s spreading around too.

Stopped by the mall yesterday thinking that because it was raining hard there would be no one shopping.....man, I made it through half of the 1st floor and bounced. Way too many people inside but I’m glad I had my N95 mask with an extra regular masker over it.

It really is. I hear it also has a high rate of STD’s spreading around too.
Please don’t wear a mask over your N95 unless it has an exhalation valve. High filtration respirators work by allowing inhaled air to pass through them while trapping harmful particles. By putting a mask over you are making it more difficult for air to pass through and forcing it to find a gap/leak to go around it unfiltered directly into your nose.

case counts getting crazy here. 3484 reported today. cousin sent a group text because a buncha relatives are here from the mainland - she wanted to get together. that would be about 40 people with a bunch of them from off island. my wife and my mom were like oh hell naw. nobody from my fam replied and later on, my cousin said they were cancelling the party. not sure what they were thinking.

This is pretty terrifying - Northern England and these guys are the equivalent of the sovereign citizens you see arguing with cops in the US sometimes - this guy is way down the rabbit hole. There’s a series of short videos and their nonsense is just infuriating. Full of just made up stuff that they spout with so much confidence.

I’m just just glad we don’t offer vaccinations. I’d be burnt out and miserable like some of my friends I graduated school with that work in big chains cvs and rite aid. Some are coming in and leaving late 2 hours un paid just to catch up to regular non Covid related work they HAVE to do every day.

To hell with that, can’t be working for free.

Yea no shot. People for some reason love coming 5 minutes before close too.

When I worked at Rite Aid if we close at 8 pm, gates were down at 7:59 pm. My district manager never said a thing so I didn't care. So glad I left retail. You gotta be a robot or have insane amount of patience to work in that environment for years.

Yea no shot. People for some reason love coming 5 minutes before close too.
this rustles my dam jimmies so hard. Worse when you tell them you’re closing for the day and they go “yeah but just a quick question”and 3 min later they’re still talking. like their time is more important than mine. I will never do that to another service/retail employee. wild disrespectful to me.

Negative PCR from last Thursday. Positive PCR from this Wednesday, Negative rapid test from today. I'm going for another PCR and rapid tomorrow. No symptons. And my exposure was Saturday. The other family members I was with both had negative PCR tests from yesterday and still no symptons today. We'll see what happens.

Negative PCR from last Thursday. Positive PCR from this Wednesday, Negative rapid test from today. I'm going for another PCR and rapid tomorrow. No symptons. And my exposure was Saturday. The other family members I was with both had negative PCR tests from yesterday and still no symptons today. We'll see what happens.
What kind of exposure and which Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom