Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had an 11 year old girl come to the ER yesterday with COVID symptoms. While they were waiting for the results to come back she suddenly started hemorrhaging from the nose/mouth and quickly went into cardiac arrest.

She ended up dying. I didn't find out if she was actually positive or if she had underlying conditions, but word traveled fast and the whole hospital was shook.

Had an 11 year old girl come to the ER yesterday with COVID symptoms. While they were waiting for the results to come back she suddenly started hemorrhaging from the nose/mouth and quickly went into cardiac arrest.

She ended up dying. I didn't find out if she was actually positive or if she had underlying conditions, but word traveled fast and the whole hospital was shook.
That’s awful. We started a HOPE (helping our people endure) Team my health system to help the 2nd victims when events like this occur. It’s been pretty successful.

Tested positive. No symptoms other than a runny nose. Felt like something was up two days ago but I couldn’t get a test. Been sitting at home for the last few days…I keep expecting the symptoms to get worse or something but so far so good. My girl tested negative. This is weird.

Vaccinated. Got the J&J in March and Pfizer booster at the end of October

Tested positive. No symptoms other than a runny nose. Felt like something was up two days ago but I couldn’t get a test. Been sitting at home for the last few days…I keep expecting the symptoms to get worse or something but so far so good. My girl tested negative. This is weird.

Vaccinated. Got the J&J in March and Pfizer booster at the end of October

Some just don’t get it, others test positive later.

I got the same thing and it said 9 days ago hahaha.

The problem is, I think it applies to only certain states. Also only if the person got tested at a site that registers the PCR. Kind of pointless for rapids, unless the person goes in there and marks themselves as testing positive.

Great idea in theory but cannot trust people.
Made sure my wife did it. Next day I got the notification that I was exposed. Happy it actually works.

One of the teachers at my school just told me that one of the mom groups on FB is telling everybody in the community to not report positive cases to the schools and just tell us that their kid's home sick with the flu or a cold. Kind of explains why our Covid dashboard hasn't moved in weeks.
We never going to be free.

Did you end up getting vaccinated? It’s only 5 days if you have no symptoms. IMO, it depends how your symptoms progress, but I’d isolate 7 days minimum since you do seem to have symptoms.
Feeling much better this morning, pretty normal actually, after about 9hrs of sleep which is really long for me. No more congestion or stuffiness. Dont feel lethargic like yesterday either. Vaxxed but not boosted. Still staying home today and thru the weekend at least, to see how I do.

BAC78D5C-853B-4F07-9C0C-C7044799440D.jpeg

8D090694-8A79-400C-8911-6736886E074E.gif

AB061756-E422-456C-B1D5-CA9D7DD6E69D.gif

“A recent study in my lab revealed that there is significant microclot formation in the blood of both acute COVID-19 and long COVID patients,” Resia Pretorius, head of the science department at Stellenbosch University in South Africa, wrote Wednesday in an op-ed.

Pretorius writes that healthy bodies are typically able to efficiently break down blood clots through a process called fibrinolysis. But, when looking at blood from long COVID-19 patients, “persistent microclots are resistant to the body’s own fibrinolytic processes.”

Any NT healthcare professionals know if blood thinners are still being given to hospitalized patients as prophylaxis to prevent clotting?

I’ve been hearing reports for quite a while that dogs can be trained to detect COVID but don’t see it being used as widely as it could be in large congregate settings where it would be helpful for preventing super spreaders. IMO, this should be standard at large gatherings like schools, concerts, churches, etc but it obviously takes leaders actually caring about doing something and making it happen.

I’ve been hearing reports for quite a while that dogs can be trained to detect COVID but don’t see it being used as widely as it could be in large congregate settings where it would be helpful for preventing super spreaders. IMO, this should be standard at large gatherings like schools, concerts, churches, etc but it obviously takes leaders actually caring about doing something and making it happen.

This might go bad for me next time I try to sneak a Popeyes chicken sandwich into my local AMC theater

Back
Top Bottom