Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
fakkkk. felt a mild scratchy throat so i tested. i work in my own office with my own bathroom. i don’t wear a mask in there and people sometimes come in and talk to me briefly. probably where i got it. grabbed clothes and lysol then went into a separate room at my mom’s apartment. waiting for my wife and kids to get home and test.

3672AE55-51C1-4576-9B58-9B9D7CD4C913.jpeg

Covid Over
Everyone because read the article

Because the sentiment the Administration is trying to put forward isn't just "COVID is over"

Everyone because read the article

Because the sentiment the Administration is trying to put forward isn't just "COVID is over"

I just hope that we don't fall into the trap that made COVID worse than it needed to be by limiting public health initiatives and not funding next generation vaccines, including the elusive pan coronavirus and universal flu vaccines. I'm equally worried about the current generation monkeypox (smallpox) vaccines that may or may not prove to be effective enough, as they've never even been thoroughly tested against this virus, let alone in the 1/5 intradermal injection method FDA has approved to extend the supply. I hope they seriously consider making the smallpox vaccine part of the regular childhood immunization schedule again ASAP, especially if it proves effective against monkeypox.

anyone in here take paxlovid? i thought i was tripping. super strong chemical fumes coming from my throat and mouth. looked it up and sure enough:

2E735855-8CB5-4216-A803-F2E955DA17E9.jpeg
I've seen alot written about "Paxlovid mouth" but have zero personal experience to share. If altered taste is the only side effect, I'd say you're pretty blessed. Be sure to get plenty of rest and fluids. You got this!

its been 3 days already of having a sore throat from post nasal drip allergies...My voice is just a little raspy and I cough a little bit... but the first day I had it which was Tuesday my body was sore and I had a bad sore throat... took the covid test when I got home from work and was negative thank god lol...I was only sore that one day luckily

its been 3 days already of having a sore throat from post nasal drip allergies...My voice is just a little raspy and I cough a little bit... but the first day I had it which was Tuesday my body was sore and I had a bad sore throat... took the covid test when I got home from work and was negative thank god lol

Body aches from allergies though? Keep testing if you have access to RAT's.

While anxiety and depression occur more frequently after COVID-19 than other respiratory infections, the risk typically subsides within two months, researchers at the University of Oxford found. In contrast, cognitive deficits known colloquially as "brain fog,” epilepsy, seizures and other longer-term mental and brain health disorders remained elevated 24 months later, according to a study published Wednesday in the journal Lancet Psychiatry.

after testing positive on wed, i had some mild symptoms on thursday: headache, feeling blah. today (friday) i feel pretty much 99% back to normal. i’m guessing the paxlovid helped quite a bit. i feel blessed that so far i got it easy and my fam didn’t get it.

after testing positive on wed, i had some mild symptoms on thursday: headache, feeling blah. today (friday) i feel pretty much 99% back to normal. i’m guessing the paxlovid helped quite a bit. i feel blessed that so far i got it easy and my fam didn’t get it.

Glad to hear you're recovering quickly! I'm sure you already know, but be careful after your prescription is done and watch for that...

200.gif

Had a scare with my oldest. Complained of a headache then turned fever. At home test was neg but kept having fever and don’t want to eat. Took him in for a pcr and neg thank god. But it was HFM. I’m disgustingly relieved. Kid didn’t have any sores anywhere except a small one on his tonsil.

Doc said the at home tests are kinda useless for whatever strain is out now :frown:

Not sure how true but they’ve been getting a lot of false negatives because perhaps people are testing too early with at home tests. PCR picks it up immediately.

Back
Top Bottom