Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Covid Over but for those who still care...

Novavax Nuvaxovid™ COVID-19 Vaccine Approved in South Korea for Use in Adolescents Aged 12 Through 17

US follows within a few months.

So I can just go to work with Covid now spewing it all over? :rofl: 😍

I’d never do that but that’s cool now with the cdc?

I’m pretty sure you’re still supposed to isolate at least 5 days after a positive test. It’s just no longer recommended to quarantine after known exposure. Guidance was changed in response to the economic problem of people having to constantly miss work after being exposed whether they test positive. TBH, I was already not requiring my employees stay home after exposure, just to monitor for symptoms and RAT every morning for 1 week after exposure starting on day 3. They had to stay home only if they had household exposure and were unable to isolate from that person, such as a sick child they need to care for.

So we’re back to going to work and school sick? Nice job! I was reading through some old protocol from the early 2000s. Excused or unexcused absences amounted to just 5 days max

And yet here we are with inflation where it is. Many can’t afford to miss days of work, so we’re back to working sick for sure. Unless the government can afford to keep
People home from sickness, we’ll never get rid of basic sickness.

unless you have unlimited sick days , most will use or not use their 5-7 earned Days per yr unless absolutely
Necessary. Who’s gonna use 90% of their time to quarantine for something now something within the flu realm?’ It’s a sad reality.

How many have unlimited days or can just use sick days 6-7 days a month without issue? I feel we’ve been living in a false reality for awhile Now.

Last edited:
we don't even get sick days at my job, you're just out a weeks pay. my boss has covid now and just worked from home.

It’s so trash, were seasonal so they won’t give us pto since we go on unemployment in the winter and they say that’s pto.

Most people at my job can miss a week and be fine but it’s still not like you want to since you need to stack lots of money to get through the winter because you’re not living on unemployment alone.

Fairly obvious to anyone paying attention the past 2.5 years...

I don't know about any of your experiences during this pandemic, but when I take my daughter to our local children's hospital for her appointments they always try to get us to take off our KF94's and put on one of their basic procedural masks. Of course, I know better and refuse. We usually compromise and tell them we'll put them over our respirators, then promptly remove them once out of sight.

Fairly obvious to anyone paying attention the past 2.5 years...

I don't know about any of your experiences during this pandemic, but when I take my daughter to our local children's hospital for her appointments they always try to get us to take off our KF94's and put on one of their basic procedural masks. Of course, I know better and refuse. We usually compromise and tell them we'll put them over our respirators, then promptly remove them once out of sight.

My son forgot his mask today and they tried to give him one of their trash surgical masks. I was like “aht aht check his bin and the third pocket on his backpack “ he has at least two masks on him wether he knows it or not.

Those blue masks are useless.

My son forgot his mask today and they tried to give him one of their trash surgical masks. I was like “aht aht check his bin and the third pocket on his backpack “ he has at least two masks on him wether he knows it or not.

Those blue masks are useless.

You're the real MVP! I did the same with my kids. They've each got a spare in the zipper pocket in their lunch box and an extra in the front pocket of their backpacks. Worked out well a couple times last year when my daughter damaged hers.

Where do you guys live?

All the kids I've seen in my area don't wear a mask or if they do they wear it as a chin diaper and never ever crease the nose piece.

The allergy to masks is real

Where do you guys live?

All the kids I've seen in my area don't wear a mask or if they do they wear it as a chin diaper and never ever crease the nose piece.

The allergy to masks is real

Central CA. My kids are the only ones in their classes who still wear them, which makes the choice of respirator even more crucial. When masking is universal the quality of each mask doesn't need to be as high, but with one way masking the wearer needs optimal protection that can only be achieved by wearing a respirator.

Back
Top Bottom