Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went from in office everyday last year to working from home indefinitely starting January and ended up back in office 3 days since May. Do I hate it, no but I can honestly do my job from my bed and dislike the commute.

If a shutdown was to happen, I’d quit my job and get 2 remote help desk jobs

Thought my job was getting things right. We have to be in the office one time per week. Which isn't bad at all. We got an email saying that our county is spiking in cases and everyone must mask up at the office. I asked if i could just not come in and work from home....ya know like i do the other 4 days a week....

nope you must come in.

like come on man. You are fine with 4 days a week out of the office and now that there is a spike in our area you are forcing us to come in still????
when....when can common sense and normal logic finally win.

Y’all do anything as a team that one day in the office or are you still working independently? Can you choose which day or is it a specific day of the week?

Y’all do anything as a team that one day in the office or are you still working independently? Can you choose which day or is it a specific day of the week?

We got to choose which day we wanted to come in. And the stipulation was you won't get an office if you pick 1 day a week. You need to come in at least 3 days a week to have a designated space. So i come in once a week to a "hotel" space. But since we all are in different days mostly, even on my day in the office...im on zoom/teams/webex for the majority of it

I am hoping in the future it becomes more of a "come in if there is a meeting that is more conducive to in person". Instead of this arbitrary come in once a week....for no real reason....just so we know you didn't move to California and we can keep tabs on you

The owner of my ladies company told them until the lease to the office is up there will be some hybrid office and home schedule. In 2025 they'll be wfh full time. Guess he doesn't like paying for NYC office space that no one is using.

Covid has been going ham at my job. I don’t even go in the office or rarely see anyone. I’m basically remote. I get a text of what to do that day show up and jump in my truck without ever going inside or talking to anyone.

I don’t even think anyone is in the office. They all are working remote with covid. :lol:

One of our drivers has it too and another had a mental breakdown so they both are out. Workforce is in shambles. :lol:

CDC Says People Don’t Need to Quarantine After Covid Exposure

CDC no longer recommending people stay six-feet away from each other

U.S. CDC SAYS NO LONGER RECOMMENDING QUARANTINE FOR UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS AFTER EXPOSURE TO SOMEONE WITH COVID-19

CDC WILL NO LONGER RECOMMEND SCREENING TESTING OF ASYMPTOMATIC PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWN EXPOSURES IN MOST COMMUNITY SETTINGS

CDC SAYS REMOVING PRIOR GUIDANCE FOR QUARANTINING AND TEST-TO-STAY IN SCHOOLS, AND LIMITS SCREENING TESTING IN SCHOOLS TO CERTAIN HIGH RISK SITUATIONS

*CDC says covid over and recommends NT Mods to lock this thread. :lol:

U.S. CDC SAYS NO LONGER RECOMMENDING QUARANTINE FOR UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS AFTER EXPOSURE TO SOMEONE WITH COVID-19

CDC WILL NO LONGER RECOMMEND SCREENING TESTING OF ASYMPTOMATIC PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWN EXPOSURES IN MOST COMMUNITY SETTINGS

CDC SAYS REMOVING PRIOR GUIDANCE FOR QUARANTINING AND TEST-TO-STAY IN SCHOOLS, AND LIMITS SCREENING TESTING IN SCHOOLS TO CERTAIN HIGH RISK SITUATIONS

They spend more time thinking about what protective measures they can remove than how to actually help prevent disease. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

You know damn well these multi-billion dollar companies are just bribing the CDC off to see how far along the COVID timeline where we can strip more guidelines AND force more people back into (slave labour) lower-paid jobs again

Back
Top Bottom