Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m not. People realize that it’s more about respecting others than anything else. I appreciate that and wish our western culture had more of that in us.
I always appreciate it when I see someone with a mask on, whether they're obviously sick or not. At least they're doing SOMETHING. If you don't respect your own health and wellness, you likely won't respect others'. It's the ones coughing and sneezing openly not giving AF that I despise. We've got one in the office right now. "I feel much better than I sound <coughing uncontrollably>".

I got got around Christmas for the first time ever. Tested positive the day after

Pretty minor symptoms overall, low grade fever and just tired for a few days

No cough but lost taste and smell completely for a week. Easily the worst of it

Taste/smell has been slowly returning though still only around 75%

Got it again, Thursday seemed normal and felt fine. Woke up, ran a little, hit the weights, took a shower and went to work. Thursday night had a hangover headache but I didn’t even drink. Ran a fever but was super cold and sweaty. Then violently vomiting, couldn’t keep anything down at all, not water, ginger ale, nothing. All of Friday was a wash. Stuff started clearing up, felt slightly better ate some chicken noodle soup, felt a little better hit the gym, for a whopping 35 minutes, I was so out of breath. Chest pain had me slumped. I don’t think I can do this again. I’m not as young as I was the first time I caught it, major salute to the older demographic that catch it and keep it pushing, I was and slightly still am wrecked.

Got it again, Thursday seemed normal and felt fine. Woke up, ran a little, hit the weights, took a shower and went to work. Thursday night had a hangover headache but I didn’t even drink. Ran a fever but was super cold and sweaty. Then violently vomiting, couldn’t keep anything down at all, not water, ginger ale, nothing. All of Friday was a wash. Stuff started clearing up, felt slightly better ate some chicken noodle soup, felt a little better hit the gym, for a whopping 35 minutes, I was so out of breath. Chest pain had me slumped. I don’t think I can do this again. I’m not as young as I was the first time I caught it, major salute to the older demographic that catch it and keep it pushing, I was and slightly still am wrecked.
That’s unfortunate, hope you feel better my G.

You need to take it easy - took me a month or so to feel normal last time. It’s not worth pushing yourself - that will only delay recovery.

Back
Top Bottom