Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dunno if I even heard what the treatment for it is yet. If you're a carrier but don't have symptoms, do you just quarantine and it leaves your system after awhile?
In Denmark, if you're infected or have had contact with infected, you're to self-quarantine and monitor your symptoms and ride it out. If you experience severe symptoms, high fever and respiratory symptoms you are to call you own doctor, health hotline or emergency.

-Also Danish PM has been tested and tested negative.

Not sure why airlines are continuing to act oblivious to the crisis when they're the most rapid form of transit for the spread of the virus. No screening whatsoever, just flagging flights from specific areas like its not already here and spreading. I just came back from Atlanta and I'm nervous as hell knowing how much international traffic that airport has on any given day. I feel like the world just need to hit a 2 week pause button because right now we seemingly have no control and are stalling for a breakthrough or cure.

Man aint Atlanta airport the busiest airport in the nation? Id be SHOOK there and riding the train in NYC.

i purchased some food items that I've never had or seen.

Grabbed a big slab of meet at Wholefoods last night (it was the only item left in the meat section) and had no clue what i purchased until I got home! Realized it was a Tri Tip roast and I celebrated like I found a can of vienna sausages combing through a cabinet like i was in the Walking Dead

Spiced Tri Tip Roast for the family!

by the way, why is cheese so abundant at stores? Is cheese not great for the immune system and lowers it?

Its literally everywhere, even when stores are cleaned out. And alcohol. I get why alcohol is so available but cheese?

Went to Costco yesterday and as expected, the water and all lysol wipes were sold out. But there was still plenty of food to be bought.

My father-in-law is hording water though and has a bunch of Brita filters just in case.

A tad excessive. But this dude is a hoarder, so whatever.

Yo, I haven't had Vienna sausages in so long. Now I'm craving for some with fried rice and eggs.
Yea, that, spam, or hot dogs was always the go to for me when I was a kid home alone. They have ones w/ BBQ sauce that's pretty decent.

Attachments

• 54d20eb1-3083-44dc-a9d1-2a842130fa6b_1.e7f498d664287569857bb1e29e4dfd77.jpeg
    54d20eb1-3083-44dc-a9d1-2a842130fa6b_1.e7f498d664287569857bb1e29e4dfd77.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 332
by the way, why is cheese so abundant at stores? Is cheese not great for the immune system and lowers it?

Its literally everywhere, even when stores are cleaned out. And alcohol. I get why alcohol is so available but cheese?
Cheese is a good snack but most of the time you put it in other stuff to make meals. A bunch of wine and cheese is a party though.

So, I’ve been around two people that both showed symptoms that could be the coronavirus. Both people contacted Kaiser. Kaiser told the first person that their fever wasn’t high enough and they probably have the flu. Kaiser told the second person that if they don’t have shortness of breath it’s probably the flu. This is a little frightening. Both of these people could have mild cases.

Man aint Atlanta airport the busiest airport in the nation? Id be SHOOK there and riding the train in NYC.
They have the train at Atlanta airport too and everyone rides it if your flight is out of another terminal. That place has gotta be a hotbed at this point.

i purchased some food items that I've never had or seen.

Grabbed a big slab of meet at Wholefoods last night (it was the only item left in the meat section) and had no clue what i purchased until I got home! Realized it was a Tri Tip roast and I celebrated like I found a can of vienna sausages combing through a cabinet like i was in the Walking Dead

Spiced Tri Tip Roast for the family!
That’s really weird, I can’t even find them when I want them. :lol:

they are good if you smoke them.

Back
Top Bottom