Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn’t let any of your families board international flights, or even domestic at this point. Whispers of flights getting grounded soon...

Who's still going to work?

Think about your family before you answer

I run a small (10 person) office in a rural area and it's not realistic for me to permanently work from home or have everyone work remotely. The mail still needs to be sorted, bills paid, payroll run, etc. and access to paper files is an indispensable resource. We can run our sales operations remotely, but there are still admin duties that need to be done in the office. As much as people want to talk about corporate greed and shady employers who won't allow people to work from home, the other alternative is often closing the doors and laying everyone off. In the meantime, I no longer take in-person meetings to limit the number of people coming and going and I strongly encourage employees to go home if they aren't feeling well, but unless you're ready to offer unlimited sick pay (which isn't realistic when you aren't operating on tremendous margins) you must just try your best to limit exposure as best as you can for as long as possible.

Flight back on Wednesday from Atlanta to LGA, NYC
IMG_20200311_141638.jpg

Costco at 11am today in NJ, line to get in
Luckily I went as soon as they opened and it was easy in and out. Checkout line was all the way to the back of the store, on both the left and right side of the store. I've lived in a 3rd world country with produce and fuel shortages so preparing for disasters is something I grew up with
IMG_20200313_105642.jpg

IMG_20200313_105547.jpg

IMG_20200313_101726.jpg

Logically speaking -- commodities like food/TP are going to even out in the coming week ya? It's not like people are pooping more and eating more than they usually do.

Anywho im lucky my company is letting us work from home, we're home bound for the next month at least. Taking care of parents is now my #1 priority. Hope all of you guys are doing well with work/family too.

I know Japanese, Koreans, Hawaiians love it. People wanna talk crap about spam but they'd probably slob my knob for a can when all the food is gone.
i have at least 25 cans of spam on deck. But thats not too unusual. I usually grab 2-3 cases whenever I get a chance to go to costco.

Staple item for our family.

Use your resources. There are way more places that sell spam, tp,bread, snacks, than just grocery stores, whole sale places. Go to lowes/home depot for toilet paper, go to your local corner store and small gas stations for snacks and spam, stop by cvs/walgreens/rite aid for snacks.
Didn't know Lowe's got toilet paper. Not many small stores near me, wouldn't be surprised if their shelves are looking empty. Got a family dollar and national liquidators close by, will check those.

It's Friday the 13th and I'm superstitious, I'm not doing anything today but going home after work.

If you live near an Asian supermarket they will usually carry household items like toilet paper and paper towels
It’s gonna be expensive tho
We scored at a quiet Walgreens in Skokie & cleaned them out. Their stuff was on sale too. $5 for 6pack paper towel rolls & $3 for a case of generic water. Meanwhile, the Walmart got lines out the door & has a 1 case limit. Smh.

me?? what are you talking about? My company is closed since yesterday. I've posted about that

I'm actually here in the office to help get laptops set up for my team and once thats done, i'm working from home for 2 weeks.

You asked me who I was referring to in a previous post.

I quoted a post for you.

Danish PM speaks.

Unavngivet.png

-3998 tested, 801 infected, 23 admitted, 4 in ICU, 2 critical condition, 0 dead.
-Expect an increase, expect a great increase of infections.
-Hospitals to cease all unnecessary activity right now.
-All unnecessary international travel discouraged.
-All Danes abroad are to return immediately.
-Danish boarders closes tomorrow 12 AM.
-Plane, train, bus, ferry, all transportation shuts down.
-Military to take over boarder control.
-All foreign nationals without creditable reason for entry will be turned away.

Flight back on Wednesday from Atlanta to LGA, NYC
IMG_20200311_141638.jpg

Costco at 11am today in NJ, line to get in
Luckily I went as soon as they opened and it was easy in and out. Checkout line was all the way to the back of the store, on both the left and right side of the store. I've lived in a 3rd world country with produce and fuel shortages so preparing for disasters is something I grew up with
IMG_20200313_105642.jpg

IMG_20200313_105547.jpg

IMG_20200313_101726.jpg

Screenshot_20200313-141547_Discord.jpg

To match your hat

What I hate are people hoarding everything now and cleaning out the grocery stores. Mofos taking all the toilet paper and canned foods. They acting like we'll be locked in our houses and unable to leave. My dad went to Costco and they were out of spam. We're Filipino btw, and he was like who the hell is buying spam except for our people. Going to the store at 6 am as soon as it opens tomorrow, just wanna get some tp and bread and snacks.
What was the vienna sausage & canned corned beef looking like? Corned beef, onions, & eggs runs through my damn veins.

I dunno if I even heard what the treatment for it is yet. If you're a carrier but don't have symptoms, do you just quarantine and it leaves your system after awhile?

Back
Top Bottom