Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My friend who works at the library said they are closing for the next 2 weeks
People are hoarding books and DVD’s lol

They have the train at Atlanta airport too and everyone rides it if your flight is out of another terminal. That place has gotta be a hotbed at this point.

I forgot about those trains in there too. They just gotta shut stuff down for like 2 weeks everywhere and get things under control.

With no sports, what entertainment are yall gonna ride this out with?This week I'm gonna catch up on Expanse, play through OG FF7 again, and probably read the second Mistborn book.

I'm guessing everyone is going to be streaming/online. Hopefully our ISPs are ready for the load.

With no sports, what entertainment are yall gonna ride this out with?This week I'm gonna catch up on Expanse, play through OG FF7 again, and probably read the second Mistborn book.
Just seen Uncut Gems. If you haven't seen it give it a go. I was on the edge of my seat for 2 full hours. How that movie wasn't nominated for any Oscars is a crime. Sandler killed that movie.

I dunno if I even heard what the treatment for it is yet. If you're a carrier but don't have symptoms, do you just quarantine and it leaves your system after awhile?

Basically.

Treat it like you treat yourself for the flu. Coughing? Get some Robutussin or cough drops, fever? Tylenol every few hours.Theraflu, Day/Night Quil.

by the way, why is cheese so abundant at stores? Is cheese not great for the immune system and lowers it?

Its literally everywhere, even when stores are cleaned out. And alcohol. I get why alcohol is so available but cheese?
You can't be going ham eating cheese when you rationing TP :lol:

Many states are banning public gatherings of more than 100 people, down from 250. Not long before they initiate a lockdown :nerd:

Kanye was playing 4D chess copping that crib in Wyoming.

I knew I should have bit on that vacation property in Maine I got offered years ago.

Screenshot_20200313-141547_Discord.jpg

To match your hat

N95 rated masks only. Surgical masks don't work.

Back
Top Bottom