Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I work at Costco and these last 3 days have been absolutely ridiculous. A normal , busy, opening door count is around 300. At 1030am today, our door count was 1,085. Our store has made a million the last 2 days.

20200313_114512.jpg

gross

there was like a 2 mile car line on route to the costco in portland, or this morning. i couldn't believe my eyes

I laughed a bit too hard at this lol

I was high, happy, and sleep deprived when I 1st saw episode 8 so it was incredible, but booooooy when I saw it in my sober a lot of stuff did not make sense. The acting was a lot better, but the sequels to the sequels suck story wise. Just read the books. Way better.

Look into it. News said the FCC said there would be no interruptions of service for 60 days. Now after 60, do you owe a penalty? Who knows I doubt services are waived? Even if one can afford to pay bills, is it worth it in times of uncertainty?

Any word on the IRS and 4/15 as the deadline?

picasso swerve picasso swerve true. They owe us nothing normally speaking. Just stay off social media. They want us to feel sorry for them or make it feel like they are doing something admirable by staying home. Normal folks can't do that.

They arent doing something admirable, theyre trying to protect themselves and saying so on social media. Its 2020, social media is a normal thing. Normal folks cant do that no, but they arent “normal” folk in the sense they have bread. So?

Doesnt that yield to being a good thing? Are we dropping like flies? I guess we give it 14 days and move on? If we're full blown infection, and we're seemingly normal? I consider that a win. I wouldn't be scared of 500,000.

I work at Costco and these last 3 days have been absolutely ridiculous. A normal , busy, opening door count is around 300. At 1030am today, our door count was 1,085. Our store has made a million the last 2 days.

20200313_114512.jpg
CostcoS about to be a ghost town when this things 'over' with. These aren't additional sales so much as expedited sales. 3 months of bulk buying would normally take 4 trips. This is one trip for some. And if this is overcome, they aren't seeing much business for a long while. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Y'all getting good ot?

remember watching a cnn documentary a few years back explaining things like this will be the normal as we (corporations) keep stripping the earth of its resources killing off micro ecology's which have now mutated to affect us. Unseen enemy. Good watch and it was accurate as **** looking back.

Last edited:
Damn i just noticed spam is on sale at costco $5 off
This is some BS!
I'm gonna wait till this costco madness cools down
I think i might hit up costco like on tues or wed
Hopefully it won't be crowded

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Damn i just noticed spam is on sale at costco $5 off
This is some BS!
I'm gonna wait till this costco madness cools down
I think i might hit up costco like on tues or wed
Hopefully it won't be crowded
You’ll have to stand in line for 6 hours to purchase lol

No way!
You think it will still be crazy busy next week?

My bro was trying to buy some milk for his 2 year old son
I think he only gets organic
He went to trader joe's and walmart and there's no milk
Damn savages

As cases rise, hysteria gets worse. This doesn't get better until a vaccine is announced. I think it stays at its current level until they close interstate travel or close down factories. At that point then and there, you know supply is limited. For now it's a tad premature. These businesses are flourishing.

I'm starting to feel bad for these smaller local restaurants. They may seat 15-20 people. Your chances of infection are worse at big box places right now. You hear support local businesses. The push is on for these guys. I'm hearing local watering holes and bowling alleys are as busy as ever.

This is a weird one folks.

Any of y'all notice how Chinese or Asian restaurant business has been over the past week? I may need to stop in and support local. If they're on the front lines, many of the middle aged or younger could be. Although were all carriers.

Doesnt that yield to being a good thing? Are we dropping like flies? I guess we give it 14 days and move on? If we're full blown infection, and we're seemingly normal? I consider that a win. I wouldn't be scared of 500,000.
I think it depends. People are being refused tests even with COVID-19 symptoms. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that people have died with the virus without being tested.

I got an email from the urgent care clinic I typically go to, not to come to the clinic asking for the coronavirus test unless I have a fever and I have reason to think I've come into contact with someone who had it. They won't give me the test if I'm asymptomatic.

If I was a politician or an athlete I wouldn't need symptoms :rolleyes

This is the guidance right now. So this is why the country is mostly shut down because there is no telling how many people are just walking around transmitting the virus from one person to the next.

You cannot get the test even if you have symptoms. The only way they test you is if you can prove you traveled or came into contact with someone who you know has tested positive for the virus.

I didn't know the problem was this big. If no one is getting tested to make sure community spread is not happening, then the only way they have an idea of the problem is when people start dropping dead.

The scariest part of having this is the shortness of breath and feeling like your nasal passages are closing. It sent me into damn near a panic attack last night but it went away after last night. Now it just kind of feels like something is trying to attack me from inside my chest. Otherwise I feel good though.

They dont “need” to do anything. Be nice if they helped but they dont need to do anything, really. Just cause they have it they should?
nah man. These same ones have posts saying 'waking up early to train' or 'doing yoga, staying fresh'. There's a time and a place. Lay low. I'm glad y'all are alright and doing good by staying in. But end it there.

Reality check. The grind is real for millions. I'm almost glad sports are gone.

This is the guidance right now. So this is why the country is mostly shut down because there is no telling how many people are just walking around transmitting the virus from one person to the next.

You cannot get the test even if you have symptoms. The only way they test you is if you can prove you traveled or came into contact with someone who you know has tested positive for the virus.

I didn't know the problem was this big. If no one is getting tested to make sure community spread is not happening, then the only way they have an idea of the problem is when people start dropping dead.
It's only like this because the tests are limited in number with slow turnaround times so they got to prioritize who to give the tests to..

I juz think that if the USA had taken the coronavirus seriously early enough they could've worked hard to increase their testing capacity and response time before the virus hit over here. They certainly had the time to get ready ... They got to watch the virus hit China, South Korea, Iran and Italy first.

Last edited:
It's only like this because the tests are limited with slow turnaround times so they got to prioritize who to give the tests to..

I juz think that if the USA had taken the coronavirus seriously early enough they could've worked hard to increase their testing capacity and response time before the virus hit over here. They certainly had the time to get ready ... They got to watch the virus hit China, South Korea, Iran and Italy go through this first.

But that means that the country will remain closed down until testing is available to get a sense of the community spread. Do you understand how long that may take? It may take months to know.

But that means that the country will remain closed down until testing is available to get a sense of the community spread. Do you understand how long that may take? It may take months to know.
I'm saying usa should've been had adequate testing capacity. The first cases in New York they couldn't even test in the hospital the patient was admitted at. They had to send all samples out of state.

USA had a head start to get ready cuz they got to watch four major countries get hit first.

My state still sends the testing out for a 5 day turnaround.

Utah jazz get results in 10 hours.

I hear it's a swab test with DNA analysis.

Why aren't universities and labs jumping in on this?

You can't help but feel it's all rigged.

Back
Top Bottom