Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Agree, except it still doesn't explain why the ruling elite would sandbag their own interests on a global scale, when their entire existence revolves around owning the majority of the world's wealth. Doesn't add up. This is bad for the wealthy. Apples to oranges comparisons going on in here..

Super wealthy people ain’t concerned about taking losses..... you think multimillionaires or billionaires care about losing money? No way. Im
Not even talking about conspiracies. I’m not a conspiracy theorist either.

The average joe or working class are more afraid to lose money

c06l3k7n0on41.png

What are your symptoms? Your sinuses are what's bothering you? Not your chest? How old are you? Any fever?

Started about 5 days ago feeling a little achy and sore, but nothing that made me pause. Progressed to a mild sore throat, almost like when you wake up after smoking too much. Sore throat went away for the most part, though. I had a super mild fever a few days ago, but again nothing too extreme.

The biggest symptom for me has been CRAZY fatigue. I legit have felt tired all the damn time. I haven’t had any shortness of breath, but I’ve been mad low energy. Still feel a little achy and just “off”, but it isn’t like it’s unbearable or anything.

And my sinuses are jacked from the flu and COVID swab—felt like they were scraping my brain. :sick:

41 and in good health, btw. No co-morbidities or anything like that.

Started about 5 days ago feeling a little achy and sore, but nothing that made me pause. Progressed to a mild sore throat, almost like when you wake up after smoking too much. Sore throat went away for the most part, though. I had a super mild fever a few days ago, but again nothing too extreme.

The biggest symptom for me has been CRAZY fatigue. I legit have felt tired all the damn time. I haven’t had any shortness of breath, but I’ve been mad low energy. Still feel a little achy and just “off”, but it isn’t like it’s unbearable or anything.

And my sinuses are jacked from the flu and COVID swab—felt like they were scraping my brain. :sick:

Hope you feel better and get well soon.
Don't forget...No Advil (Ibuprofen)

Super wealthy people ain’t concerned about taking losses..... you think multimillionaires or billionaires care about losing money?

Yes! That's probably the only thing they care about :lol:

From 2008:

According to Gallup, upper-income Americans are now as shaken by the rough economy as the rest of the nation. The polling firm's latest numbers show that, in August, 54 percent of Americans with annual incomes of $90,000 or more believed economic conditions to be "poor." That month, 54 percent of middle- and low-income Americans likewise characterized the economy as "poor." This is the first time since January 2008, right at the start of the recession, that upper-income Americans are as worried as their lower-income peers. Jeff Ladoceur, director of SEI private wealth management, says that the fear is directed toward future generations. His clients, whose net worths run into the tens of millions of dollars, are at the extreme upper end of the wealth spectrum, but they still feel afraid for their children's futures because of an economic environment that has grown so uncertain. "There's this kind of concern that's very much, politics aside, concern of the environment that feels a lot more oppressive or difficult to navigate," says Ladoceur, causing the wealthy to question how their children will fare in such uncharted territory: "Is it the social economic environment that I grew up in? Or at the very least, what is it going to look like?" he asks.

Based on everything - given your age, how long it's been since you first presented symptoms, no fever, no shortness of breath, sore throat that's already went away - I doubt it's covid-19

But it's good that you were able to get tested. Better safe than sorry.

Just from the limited evidence out there about covid-19, the rule of thumb I have is that if you're an older person and you're presenting with respiratory symptoms but you don't have shortness of brsth and fever, the likelihood of cov 19 is low. Diagnosising younger ppl is a lot trickier though, I would say there's no rule of thumb for younger ppl.

There was someone I know that's older than you and had recently traveled. He had fever when he returned to NY. The ER sent him away without getting tested. Smh anyone at 50 with fever that's recently traveled I'd have tested...

Thread is really dope and shibadekobe shibadekobe is goat status

I gotta take a break out of it though fellas. Not good for my mental health anxiety. Gonna lay low. My sons getting better day by day.
I don’t feel good. No fever, no cough but headache like crazy feel like a balloon n chest feels heavy n tight but hats a prime anxiety sign also.

31 with asthma n anxiety smhh

So the US government is purposely letting thousands die so they can use money from the federal reserve to hand out to us citizens for what? They letting the stock market crash for what? They making the economy stop to a grinding half for what? Literally inconveniencing the world’s population for what? What’s the motive? who benefits from this?

i’m guessing you don’t have a clue.

For people to be overzealous to accept whatever solution is thrown at this ultimately.

You say that like they ain’t just do this **** 20 years ago with the Patriot Act :lol:

we supposed to be scared of Muslims with bombs because of less than 50-100 cumulative incidents, if that, and every month a [redacted] boy shoot some **** up cause he never got any butt :lol: where’s the school shooter act?

Also lol at acting like there’s no benefit to having people scared and ready to just accept whatever solution is proposed

****** haven’t even gone full “they finna put that microchip in us mark of da beast” yet, just pointing out interesting **** and you ready to defend the **** out of your concrete understanding of the world :lol:

His original statement was 'Find some evidence before you call out the powers that be for infecting the worlds with a virus that kills thousands for some type of gain.'. I did exactly that. Obama released a statement where he apologized to the people of Guatemala for the actions of the US infecting over 5000 people with STDs. Of course there was no compensation or relief offered, just an apology.

Speaking of proof, show me some evidence that the US has integrity and morals and is above any of the shady **** they've done in the past and have changed their ways. I'll save you the trouble because there isn't any. It doesn't exist. I don't get how anyone could be familiar with Tuskegee, Guatemala or any of the other atrocities this nation has committed and be so eager to place your trust in them. How does that make any sense? This country was built on a pandemic but you forgive and forget for what? How easy it must be to get away with murder if your victims keep giving you their trust after every hit

for him to be going this hard just bc ****** is just pointing out interesting things and noticing ****

“get outta here with your alternative thinking people are DYING”

Lmao

Seems like you expect someone asking questions to already have the answers.

because that’s all ****** is doing is asking questions and going “hmm” and here this ***** come asking for a COVID Conspiracy Report :lol:

for him to be going this hard just bc ****** is just pointing out interesting things and noticing ****

“get outta here with your alternative thinking people are DYING”

Lmao
A person who obviously doesn't know anything or bother to learn about anything but has a smug attitude like he's got all the answers. It's always people like that

Back
Top Bottom