Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don’t get anything delivered same day and then spray it with Lysol when it arrives or let it sit. Problem solved. Still way better than going out to the store.
Just gotta watch out with certain types of paper or fabric you spray Lysol with. If its thin paper like receipts or tickets, it will basically be destroyed. Ink will come off and paper will turn gray blackish from white.

So where do we (the world) draw a line ?
US apologizing for bombing other countries ? Nope.

China government will run over their own citizens with tanks for speaking against the government. Apologizing isnt a good look for them.

44slnuuyfon41.jpg

It has nothing to do with being "cool with me." The point is they have done and would have to do a lot less strong arming to accomplish their misdeeds, than by tanking their own economic interests. Americans are unfortunately fearful and obedient by nature, so it takes little authority to rustle the herd.

what would have been less strong arming to get people to accept “digital identification tattoos” that show whether or not you havea vaccine

I wonder what's going to happen to all them people paying child support now that they have been shut down? You know those magistrate don't give a **** about them.

They need their own stimulus package ....

Or the $500 should be going to them or something....

Also, if this last a few months, how is six flags going to make their customers whole?

**** that I be thinking now ....

I’m in the process of moving...so I had to go to Home Depot. Man when I tell you folks out here without a care in the world. I had to stop and ask a cat something, this fool then proceeds to cough. I could’ve fainted on the spot. Smh.

bm is trying to up mine. That process is stopped, once it starts up again I’m taking her *** to court. :rofl:

I still gotta make my normal payments though.
That's some ****up **** man ....

I mean I can also understand if she's in a ****ty situation but a lot of these BM are spiteful and take advantage of the system.

**** up all around.

At that point if she need money like that, send me the child, I'll hold it down while a this stuff blows over ....

what would have been less strong arming to get people to accept “digital identification tattoos” that show whether or not you havea vaccine

Who knows? I don't put anything past them. It would probably involve the military, criminal justice or health care industry though. They're invasive towards us in a plethora of different ways. Tagging us up wouldn't exactly be uncharacteristic of them. Just take a cruise through modern history.

and Look at this ******* here

I hate Graham as much as the next guy but...

"I'm willing to pay 75 percent of people's income up to $80,000 to get us through that," he remarked. "This ought to be enough money to get us through the next six to eight weeks."

"I want to restore your income. I don't want to give you a thousand dollars and say good luck. I want an income stream," said Graham.

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking: So dude just woke up last night and turned into the second coming of Bernie Sanders?

Absolutely not! Our economy is 70% consumer spending. With store fronts being forced to close, our dollars aren’t circulating enough to prevent the whole economy from collapsing. We also still need goods that might not be locally available. Yes the virus can live on cardboard for up to 24 hours, so Lysol the ****ing box before you open it my man. We as consumers need to make sure we are stimulating our economy the best that we can in these trying times.

stimulating the economy is not going to do anything
will that bring the dead back from this plague
stimulating the economy with World travel is why where at the point where at now
nobody did nothing to stop it when we had a chance for weeks

Simulating the economy will only make the wealthy more rich

Last edited:
That's some ****up **** man ....

I mean I can also understand if she's in a ****ty situation but a lot of these BM are spiteful and take advantage of the system.

**** up all around.

At that point if she need money like that, send me the child, I'll hold it down while a this stuff blows over ....

she’s just a bum, priorities all ****ed up. Doesn’t work but expects me to drive my daughter to school when I gotta work so she can take her 9th vacation to Miami.

**** all that. :lol: she won’t even show up to court I bet. She’s a bum, that’s just what they do.

Back
Top Bottom