Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
MAINLAND CHINA REPORTS 39 NEW CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON MARCH 19 VS 34 ON MARCH 18 -- REPORTS THAT ALL 39 NEW CASES WERE IMPORTED

MAINLAND CHINA REPORTS 39 NEW CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON MARCH 19 VS 34 ON MARCH 18 -- REPORTS THAT ALL 39 NEW CASES WERE IMPORTED
To Chinese government:
1584662396265.jpeg

This has to be one of the most absurd claims I’ve read in awhile. We are a consumer economy that is made up mostly of service jobs. When we pump money into the economy we are keeping people employed and in turn allowing the working class to make a living. The majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, yet you’re suggesting we shut off the only safe pipeline (online shopping) to obtaining goods?

Since we are also a capitalistic country, of course people at the top reap the benefits.
How exactly do you propose our nation survives economically if we can’t shop at store fronts and online?

you want to keep shipping online go ahead
the problem is most of us will not survive economically the longer this goes on
so i dont have answer

shopping in store is just as dangerous if not more so
but guess what we all need to eat not shop for crap with really don't need

opening a box is not how i want to die
do you ?

Last edited:
dam i swear nba players are going to the strip club during the lockdown. my guess lebron and kuzma got the virus

Been working OT everyday and today was told that we'll all be working 6 days a week. For who knows how long.
finally got a day off today after 4 day stint. Not going nowhere. Dealt with an adolescent that wanted to head to Stanford ER for free free WiFi/soc media access. Crazy

Bank of America says it will allow its mortgage holders to defer payments as Americans deal with financial hardships caused by the Covid-19 - FOX

I'm taking this virus VERY VERY seriously, but I bet 0 NBA players pass away.
Statistically your right so far. If the death rate is still 2% of the infected, then at least 50 players will have to be infected before we likely see a death amongst players... if one does come. So far we're at only 13 players total that we know of.

Disclaimer: Strictly speaking in terms of numbers and not any other factor.

if u got money airbnb or hotel for 2 weeks tbh
Welp.

Bron seem like he been quarantining at the crib, but means his whole fam at risk.

Still brings the question, what do you do if you dont live alone and need to quarantine?

Back
Top Bottom