Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have like 10 anti-viral masks that were sitting in my closet since last year.

Hopefully they produce more and make them more readily available.

i live in Santa Monica, a town that has many who take pride in things such as Heal the Bay, Go Green, Environment is everything and needs to be protected. I get people who ask my why I drive around in a Suburban as my daily driver.

We got whackos who are bored and have nothing to do but question you.
Just buy a maga hat and put it on whenever they ask you something...

UPDATE: (1:15 p.m.)
The Nike Distribution Center in Memphis has been closed.

Nike released a statement:
“The health and safety of our team is always our first priority. We have temporarily closed one of our Memphis, TN, distribution facilities. During this period, we will be conducting a comprehensive disinfection process. We are targeting to reopen the facility tomorrow at 6 a.m. Sunday, April 5. During this period, while our facility is closed, we will pay our employees who have altered schedules and will pay based on standard hours.”

**** drumpf
20200404_145229.jpg

I’m pretty sure it’s Taiwan that is kicking our *** in healthcare as well. But so is every other OECD country in the world though :rolleyes

Waiting in a long *** line to get in to Trader Joe’s. Like 30% of the people out here wearing masks.

I waited like 35 mins yesterday. And was limited to like 2 per any item. I was maybe one of 50 people who didn’t wear a mask. Everyone else had one.

Don't have your phone in your hand like I saw with some lady yesterday.

I swear, gloves do more harm than good for a lot of the people that are wearing them.

People just need to designate a “dirty” and a “clean” hand. Touch the cart and screens with the dirty hand, touch food and bags with the clean hand. Keep the dirty hand isolated until you get home and can wash or get to your car and use some sanitizer.

Some cool stuff here from tableau. May try to grab some datasets later tonight and mess around with them.

The truth is people been spending too much time on the wrong things. Washing hands is important regardless but it is not the main way this virus is and has been spreading.

If a person is asymptomatic, that means they are not coughing and sneezing. So even if they use the bathroom and do not wash their hands after, they can touch the doorknobs, elevator buttons, and 100 other things after, covid will not be on the doors because the virus is not on their hands (unless they are licking their hands or something crazy like that) another virus like ecoli might be, but not Covid because Covid is not being emitted from their hands, it is being emitted from them breathing and talking.

They lied because if they initially told you that just being in a room, subway, bus, etc and someone breathing would pass the virus to you, people would panic. It was easier to say just to wash your hands and everything would be fine.

I'm just saying the top priority should be staying away from people, especially in enclosed spaces with no ventilation.

Last edited:
If a person is asymptomatic, that means they are not coughing and sneezing. So even if they use the bathroom and do not wash their hands after, they can touch the doorknobs, elevator buttons, and 100 other things after, covid will not be on the doors because the virus is not on their hands (unless they are licking their hands or something crazy like that) another virus like ecoli might be, but not Covid because Covid is not being emitted from their hands, it is being emitted from them breathing and talking.

Nah covid can be transmitted from your feces. Also those hands could’ve touched been used to touch his eyes, nose, mouth prior. You’re underestimating how often people touch their faces. Their hands could easily,be contaminated before even using the restroom.

So my uncle passed away this morning.

He died in the hospital alone.

Due to covid-19 his wife wasn't allowed to be with him.

My parents can't fly to Dallas to help his wife mourn, and figure out the logistics.

Can't have a funeral.

So they're gonna cremate him and bring his ashes back to Canada once the pandemic is over.

I'm ok, but I feel bad for my uncle that he had to die alone. He really tried to help me out in life.

He was 58.

My uncle died of organ failure related to diabetes.

If you have family who is older and at risk, try to do what you can to look after them. even if it has to be from a distance.

Being hospitalized at a time like this is bad.
My condolences man. :emoji_cry:

Piffpensaries closing at 1159pm today

Passed a few, lines were ridiculous.

Support your local weed man 😂

Can still order online tho. Stocked up on gummies and cbd cream for my fam
Canada?

Illinois trying to work on legislation for delivery right now. I cant afford the legal **** right now anyway.

Buy local for real

Back
Top Bottom