Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah covid can be transmitted from your feces. Also those hands could’ve touched been used to touch his eyes, nose, mouth prior. You’re underestimating how often people touch their faces. Their hands could easily,be contaminated before even using the restroom.

So I get your point of view but what I would like to see is research that the amount of Covid on a door handle or in feces is enough to infect someone that then touches that door handle. We've seen incidences of super spreader events in churches and buses where the virus has passed through the air inside.

Just because they can find small amounts of the virus on an inanimate object does not mean it is necessarily enough to infect someone.

toegdy8qjtq41.png

So I get your point of view but what I would like to see is research that the amount of Covid on a door handle or in feces is enough to infect someone that then touches that door handle. We've seen incidences of super spreader events in churches and buses where the virus has passed through the air inside.

Just because they can find small amounts of the virus on an inanimate object does not mean it is necessarily enough to infect someone.
I don’t know how contagious the feces would be but I do know that covid can survive on non-porous surfaces like stainless steel for days. Doorknobs are made with these types of materials.

This is why I’m more careful with door handles than say a cardboard package

Here is a good article about what I am saying about the virus being on surfaces. I get that this is a new virus and there isn't much research out, but there are still some basic features of a virus that Covid will still follow, like surviving and still being infectious outside the body on an inanimate object.

Piffpensaries closing at 1159pm today

Passed a few, lines were ridiculous.

Support your local weed man 😂

Can still order online tho. Stocked up on gummies and cbd cream for my fam
I need to order some chocolates

Here is a good article about what I am saying about the virus being on surfaces. I get that this is a new virus and there isn't much research out, but there are still some basic features of a virus that Covid will still follow, like surviving and still being infectious outside the body on an inanimate object.

This is why I put my mail in quarantine and try not to mess with the groceries I buy for a few days (unless I clean them immediately).

Dudes I work with be getting take out EVERY day and it's pissing me off.

The thing is that the virus becomes less potent the longer you wait but you still risk getting infected as long as there are detectable traces. You can detect traces of corona on stainless steel up to 72 hours after (though you might not get infected by the 3rd day as it will weaken). For someone with a compromised immune system, they may still get infected after a couple days.

Also we dont have the luxury of waiting a couple days to use the restroom. We all need to use it multiple times per day. Someone with covid without symptoms could use the restroom 1 hour before me without washing his hands. Every person who uses the restroom later that day is at risk unless it was sanitized.

Even the guy who opened the door to the grocery store couldve picked his nose before opening the door. Traces of people's saliva and mucus are all over the place.

People still think they can just walk up in mcdonalds and order food 😂

Lady said, oh are they taking orders at the door? Nah we picking up orders, go home lady. Social distance yourself away from me.

I just wanted a coffee and use the bathroom. Man you better buy a keurig or a jar of nescafe at the grocery store next time you go.

People still think they can just walk up in mcdonalds and order food 😂

Lady said, oh are they taking orders at the door? Nah we picking up orders, go home lady. Social distance yourself away from me.

I just wanted a coffee and use the bathroom. Man you better buy a keurig or a jar of nescafe at the grocery store next time you go.

We’re still doing food to go.

I started yelling at the cars. “Hey, are you____?”

“yeah”

“ok, thank you I’m gonna set your food here come get it. Have a good night thanks again!”

:lol: I’m trying to make my money but stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom